How about a nice set of draws, pet v The gnashing walls of perpetual whining and phlegm, la.

trophyshy

7 hours ago, Alex said:

Plus he arse-licks Liverpool and pretends he never played for us. I expect that’ll change in the coming years but he can get tae fuckin fuck if he pulls that shit 

He arse licks whichever group of supporters he's talking to, never got the feeling that he pretended he never played for us. Has been interviewed multiple times talking about how much he loved his time playing here. He did get stuffed around by Mike Ashley to be honest, who didn't sort out a contract extension allowing Liverpool to get him on the cheap. In the end due to his injuries it didn't turn out to be as big a blow as it first looked.

17 minutes ago, sammynb said:

There is a lot of pissy sheets in this thread. Por que no los dos?

Fucking hate both these cunts but people are forgetting times have changed.

Baddie GIF by Giphy QA

So fuck'em.

Threatening Season 2 GIF by The Boys

You know the answer cunts - BOTH!

YES SAMMY :nufc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OTF said:

He arse licks whichever group of supporters he's talking to, never got the feeling that he pretended he never played for us. Has been interviewed multiple times talking about how much he loved his time playing here. He did get stuffed around by Mike Ashley to be honest, who didn't sort out a contract extension allowing Liverpool to get him on the cheap. In the end due to his injuries it didn't turn out to be as big a blow as it first looked.

I'll say one thing about Enrique, he improved more as a player than any I can remember, and that includes under Howe. I remember watching us at old Trafford where they honked us 6 nil, Ronaldo hat trick. It was like he was playing a different game that day, let alone a different level. Pure humiliation, but he metamorphosised into a fantastic player later on, as did Colo who was also dogshit to begin with. Fond memories of them both.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, OTF said:

Played more than 3 times the premier league games for us than Woodgate. We got Jose's best seasons as his injury problems took hold at Liverpool.

Who has been a better left back for us? Enrique's speed and acceleration in his prime were what made him so good defensively especially combined with the confidence he got from season in the championship where he was so dominant. He was able to get forward really well combining with Jonas ahead and the ability to play it out from the back with Colo was something we'd not had the luxury of prior.

Plus he posted a fantastic tweet about an away game in Birmingham that was something like:

"In Brimignham to many snow!!!!!!!!!!!"

Beresford. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OTF said:

Aye. That’ll be why he mentioned ‘us’ in reference to them when we were playing against Liverpool 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Aye. That’ll be why he mentioned ‘us’ in reference to them when we were playing against Liverpool 

That annoyed me too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Beresford. 

I'll have to take your word for it, my support in those days was checking the results in the back of the sports section of the newspaper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OTF said:

I'll have to take your word for it, my support in those days was checking the results in the back of the sports section of the newspaper.

Enrique was excellent in the promotion year and good in the first year in the PL with workaholic Jonas in front of him. Beresford was superb in the promotion season, consistently brilliant in the PL and the only time people had any moans about him is when he had Ginola in front of him and we conceded. For all Dalglish's faults when he put Elliott in front of Bez we went on a good run clinching second spot for the second year in a row but this time from about 6th. Bez was consistently good and largely consistently good in the PL. Enrique had one good PL season with us, fucked off, licked red arse whilst largely sat on the bench at best then did after his career ended including when they played us. He can absolutely fuck off if he tries to backtrack, when it's all 'we' and 'us' when they played us at their place with big smiles when they beat us. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Enrique was excellent in the promotion year and good in the first year in the PL with workaholic Jonas in front of him. Beresford was superb in the promotion season, consistently brilliant in the PL and the only time people had any moans about him is when he had Ginola in front of him and we conceded. For all Dalglish's faults when he put Elliott in front of Bez we went on a good run clinching second spot for the second year in a row but this time from about 6th. Bez was consistently good and largely consistently good in the PL. Enrique had one good PL season with us, fucked off, licked red arse whilst largely sat on the bench at best then did after his career ended including when they played us. He can absolutely fuck off if he tries to backtrack, when it's all 'we' and 'us' when they played us at their place with big smiles when they beat us. 

jajajajajajajajaja

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, The Fish said:

Cup Final 100%. Losing one game against the Scousers wouldn't mean we definitely missed out on top 4, and even if it did... it's a fucking Cup!

Reading it back I realise I didn’t clarify it properly. :lol: I meant losing to the Scousers and missing out on top 4 by a point. 

Still the cup for me, like. I’m intrigued because I’ve read of some dickheads who’ve said CL has to be the priority.

I'd say cup which shouldn't even be a debate, can't remember too many CL or cup debates with other clubs? Anyway, it's irrelevant as we can't affect it and we're nailed on getting beat in the final anyway, the omens are everywhere including this morning passing some bloke selling wembley stuff outside the forum in Wallsend. :lol: Feel free to mock the fuck out of this post if we break the losing Wembley habit. (I won't care). 

• Haha 2

I must admit I’m still torn between the two. One part of me like most, would love to see us win a cup, but qualifying for the champion league would really open a lot of doors to investment, player attraction and all the real potential we now have with these owners.

Liverpool and Chelsea are having and off seasons, but will be back and Man United are about to get a new owner.

FFP is not going away so this year would be the ideal time to get on the gravy train as it may be a much tougher ask next year.

My heart wants to see me dancing in Trafalgar Square next Sunday, but my head wants the Champions league.

3 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

I must admit I’m still torn between the two. One part of me like most, would love to see us win a cup, but qualifying for the champion league would really open a lot of doors to investment, player attraction and all the real potential we now have with these owners.

Liverpool and Chelsea are having and off seasons, but will be back and Man United are about to get a new owner.

FFP is not going away so this year would be the ideal time to get on the gravy train as it may be a much tougher ask next year.

My heart wants to see me dancing in Trafalgar Square next Sunday, but my head wants the Champions league.

Why are we looking to choose between one or the other? I'd love us to get Champs league qualification, and I'd love to see us to the red Mancs next week. If I had to choose, it would be to win a cup. The other will sort itself out. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

My head and my heart don't want to see you dancing in Trafalgar Square next weekend no matter what happens. 

But otherwise a sensible post. But I wouldn't discount the psychological effect of the club winning something, it's always been the missing part of the jigsaw imo. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1