How about a nice set of draws, pet v The gnashing walls of perpetual whining and phlegm, la.

trophyshy

"That will go down as one of the best passes in Premier League history"

Jamie Carragher*, you fucking hyperbolic bellend. Hurry up and start looking more like a knacked scrotum like your dad. 

*I meant Redknapp. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 3

Just now, Gemmill said:

"That will go down as one of the best passes in Premier League history"

Jamie Carragher, you fucking hyperbolic bellend. Hurry up and start looking more like a knacked scrotum like your dad. 

Redeemed himself a bit with his comments about Pope. 

Anyway. The good news is Liverpool are still SHITE. They're not gonna go on a run that puts them in the top 4. It's not happening. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Redeemed himself a bit with his comments about Pope. 

Anyway. The good news is Liverpool are still SHITE. They're not gonna go on a run that puts them in the top 4. It's not happening. 

Well thats them finishing 4th NAILED ON.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Well, we did say we would take the loss this week for the win next.............

I'm genuinely terrified now that we will have more Newcastle moments in the final. Especially with Karius ffs :lol: 

I know I'm likely just clutching at straws here but is there any case for Pope's red being overturned? Hear me out - his first touch is a legal header and at the moment he handballs it there's two defenders of ours between their player and our goal and it's 40 yards out. Should that be considered a clear goal scoring chance? If not it's a yellow.

• Like 3

We could get something out of this but similarly one more for them and it's absolutely dead in the water. Bit frustrating as I think aside from the defensive howlers, we've played pretty well. Suddenly the Scouse WhatsApp contacts have woken up this season too so I need to fuck them off if we can grab a point. 

It's really the hope that kills you. If this was any other season it'd be painful but still kind of comical as we put in a typical home performance against a "Top 6" opponent. It would be a rather meaningless low in the context of a season of mediocre highlights and average performances. I suppose it's something positive to take from the situation that it hurts so much more because we're supposed to be better than this now. It sure doesn't feel like that is much solace at this point. It just seems like we've done what we always do and turned possibility into disappointment, and disappointment into complete disaster. Beyond this there are undoubtedly more bright times ahead, but I really hope that one day those bright times can turn into fairy tale results instead of just more, worse, nightmares.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

I know I'm likely just clutching at straws here but is there any case for Pope's red being overturned? Hear me out - his first touch is a legal header and at the moment he handballs it there's two defenders of ours between their player and our goal and it's 40 yards out. Should that be considered a clear goal scoring chance? If not it's a yellow.

They’d probably not bother overturning it until the day after the final.