How about a nice set of draws, pet v The gnashing walls of perpetual whining and phlegm, la.

trophyshy

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Klopp's teeth man. :lol:

I can't get over them. 

All the money that cunt must have and he's gone to fucking Mexico to get his gnashers done. 

He reminds me of:

Animated GIF

• Haha 1

We lost our momentum a couple of weeks ago. We don’t have enough quality to make up for it. We can’t cope with players not playing at the top of their game. The final is a distraction too but I hope we will see a different kind of motivation next week because we will certainly need it.

We are in a slump, no question, but today is one of those games that we have to just let go. I’m proud of how they played after Pope went off. We have still only lost two in the league all season. Once the distraction of the cup is out of the way we will go again in the league. Top 4 still in our hands 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

We lost our momentum a couple of weeks ago. We don’t have enough quality to make up for it. We can’t cope with players not playing at the top of their game. The final is a distraction too but I hope we will see a different kind of motivation next week because we will certainly need it.

Aye, I was wondering since we qualified for the final, has that been on some of the players mind?

1 minute ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Behold the eyes of this man, I dare you to say that you do not hold any faith. Allow yourself to be captivated by the depth of his gaze, and you might just discover that your heart has been swayed by the power of HOPE.

CgAGVmMckV-ATFRdABv37r8E-34324.jpg.webp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMWl0yoXeLWXQ-VFhC3XX

0_Screenshot-2022-05-27-at-124248.jpg

:wub:

Have you seen his wife? Holy shit. 

I was absolutely boiling after Pope's red. My phone was going off with all the red arseholes I have to suffer and I was worried we would be getting pumped for more. Instead, after a shakey recovery we weathered the storm. 2nd half we were without doubt the better side and I thought the guys really dug in and played some good stuff. Maxi had an excellent game but I thought Longy was a close second. Was playing some really tight football and winning balls all over the pitch. Despite losing, felt a lot less negative about the game by the final whistle. 

In Karius we trust. 

Just now, Chaser said:

I was absolutely boiling after Pope's red. My phone was going off with all the red arseholes I have to suffer and I was worried we would be getting pumped for more. Instead, after a shakey recovery we weathered the storm. 2nd half we were without doubt the better side and I thought the guys really dug in and played some good stuff. Maxi had an excellent game but I thought Longy was a close second. Was playing some really tight football and winning balls all over the pitch. Despite losing, felt a lot less negative about the game by the final whistle. 

In Karius we trust. 

Longstaff looked absolutely fucked at the end of the game, but he'll be back doing the same next Sunday. Into everything. 

As for Karius, the bloke cost Liverpool a Champions League. What's not to like?!