Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Mostly because I think Wilson can handle the pressure of that game more than Isak can. I think it's a rare occasion where you go with the most settled side, rather than the one with the most ability. 

Is Ashby, that young rightback from West Ham available? 

Not sure if he’s been available but he wasn’t on the bench Saturday…. 

We’re shit in front of goal currently.

No end product = another year with this fucking name. 

I’m away in the states working so didn’t watch the Liverpool game. I feel like the wheels are coming off and we’re going to finish about 6th or 7th, and get spanked by Rashford. 

Who on here is going to the final (and Gloom’s Ketamine Kommiseration bash). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Wilson has been wank since he came back from the WC.  Is it long covid? or did Southgate bore the fuck out of him that much he's been brain rinsed? 

The story goes (I think) he had covid before the World Cup. He fully recovered but got another bad virus returning from the World Cup. It could be he got a bad case of flu which wiped him out. It was years ago now but the most I’ll I’ve ever been was from a bout of the flu and it was probably about two months before I was back to my normal weight etc. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

The story goes (I think) he had covid before the World Cup. He fully recovered but got another bad virus returning from the World Cup. It could be he got a bad case of flu which wiped him out. It was years ago now but the most I’ll I’ve ever been was from a bout of the flu and it was probably about two months before I was back to my normal weight etc. 

Got to be something like that hasn't it?  He has shown glimpses recently, but was pump when he came on v Liverpool. 

23 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wilson has been wank since he came back from the WC.  Is it long covid? or did Southgate bore the fuck out of him that much he's been brain rinsed? 

Southgate is an energy vampire !!!!

image.png.92fbbb02e2fa120bbec8382f19916afe.png

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

We’re shit in front of goal currently.

No end product = another year with this fucking name. 

I’m away in the states working so didn’t watch the Liverpool game. I feel like the wheels are coming off and we’re going to finish about 6th or 7th, and get spanked by Rashford. 

🙋🏻‍♂️ match 

🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️ am bringing some mates with me to Glooms but he hasn’t sent the address yet??  🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

45 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Final

As yet undetermined pub somewhere in London that doesn't require booking and won't be majority Manc

On to Gloomy's afterparty with my 10-hour Vengaboys playlist

• Haha 8

13 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Final

As yet undetermined pub somewhere in London that doesn't require booking and won't be majority Manc

On to Gloomy's afterparty with my 10-hour Vengaboys playlist

This.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m going into town and getting quite leathered, regardless. Hopefully I can actually remember the fucker if we win it

Give me a shout if you’re about I might just do the same :lol: 

Through to a cup final at Wembley and the sky wankers still can't bring themselves to show some respect and put the club's fucking name on a graphic. Why? Why are they so deadset against doing it? It isn't an oversight. Honestly, the club needs to get onto this shit now that we'll hopefully be one of the main players in their televised league and not Ashley's bastardised version of NUFC begging for scraps.

IMG-20230220-WA0000.jpg.6490024058d5d5de517586fea8822768.jpg

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 10