Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Through to a cup final at Wembley and the sky wankers still can't bring themselves to show some respect and put the club's fucking name on a graphic. Why? Why are they so deadset against doing it? It isn't an oversight. Honestly, the club needs to get onto this shit now that we'll hopefully be one of the main players in their televised league and not Ashley's bastardised version of NUFC begging for scraps.

IMG-20230220-WA0000.jpg.6490024058d5d5de517586fea8822768.jpg

Surprised they even bothered with Manchester.

3 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Surprised they even bothered with Manchester.

And for the record we were United before they were (1892 versus 1902).

• Like 2

In 1892 Newton Heath were still a bunch of drunken micks kicking oil cans around a shitty railway siding at the opposite end of the city from where they play today. I like to remind the Manc side of my family of this as they are entirely descended from said aforementioned Irish immigrant community, apart from Uncle Bob who married my mums sister and is, of all things, Welsh. Obviously he is the only Man Utd fan out of the lot of them :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, OTF said:

And for the record we were United before they were (1892 versus 1902).

Sheffield United 1889

West Ham United 1895 etc.

And since there is another premiership club in Manchester which is srguably one of the best in the World, clearly the moniker "United" is fucking bollocks anyway. I don't usually let things like this bother me but this fucking does. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Sheffield United 1889

West Ham United 1895 etc.

And since there is another premiership club in Manchester which is srguably one of the best in the World, clearly the moniker "United" is fucking bollocks anyway. I don't usually let things like this bother me but this fucking does. 

People aren't welcome around here if this doesn't bother them. The only one who could probably get away with it is Diego as he'd no doubt have a little anecdote to go along with it.

11 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I lose zero sleep over it but then again I am supreme being.

Noone is suggesting sleep should be lost, just that there must be an acknowledgement of distaste when anyone other than us are referred to as United, and doubly so if we're not referred to as Newcastle United.

1 hour ago, OTF said:

Noone is suggesting sleep should be lost, just that there must be an acknowledgement of distaste when anyone other than us are referred to as United, and doubly so if we're not referred to as Newcastle United.

As I plummet towards mid-forties I seem to care less and less what people think or say. As confirmed by my dress sense.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

As I plummet towards mid-forties I seem to care less and less what people think or say. As confirmed by my dress sense.

Something to look forward to.

5 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Dont worry he'll play a blinder on Sunday

Hopefully he will. A performance like Krul at Palermo would be welcome. :nufc:

[Reading more about Karius prior to his CL final disaster gives me more confidence in his abilities].

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Hopefully he will. A performance like Krul at Palermo would be welcome. :nufc:

[Reading more about Karius prior to his CL final disaster gives me more confidence in his abilities].

I know it was only a Saudi friendly, but he looked good in that game.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I know it was only a Saudi friendly, but he looked good in that game.

CT, when you realise that you're terrible at judging talent? Ferguson, Sammeobi, probably Marveuax and Saivet at some point.

31 minutes ago, Dougle said:

So we are the ‘away’ team on Sunday, I’m guessing that means we’ll play in white socks. (Assuming we play in Black and White of course)

Not that I’m superstitious or owt.

😑

Black and white with black socks.