Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

Cant quite work out if Karius attends training every day after reading a few of EH quotes

"We’ve mixed up who’s travelled as the third goalkeeper. He’s been training today. He’s ready to play"

"I’ve got no issues with his fitness or form"

"I will make contact with him, obviously, but I see him and speak with him every day, and, as I say, he’s trained very well" 

Edited by Rosco

I am nervous but looking forward to the occasion. Wherever I watch the game down here there will be Surrey mancs so I might just buy a load of shit beer and watch it indoors. I am not at work on Monday so that’s a result.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ewerk said:

Black and white with black socks.

It just seems that whenever we play the red mancs, and both wear home kits, the away side tends to wear white socks.

So is this a voluntary thing?

Checked FA Law 4 on the matter and there is nothing specific, but all depends how pedantic the cunt in charge is I suppose

3. Colours

The two teams must wear colours that distinguish them from each other and the match officials

To educate Newcastle’s non-local players about the significance of Sunday’s match, Howe invited club legend Nobby Solano to address the team.

The Peru international made 230 Newcastle appearances across two spells between 1998 and 2007.

“The club’s really good about getting ex pros in,” Longstaff said.

“Nobby Solano talked about what it means for the club. I used to watch him play and I know how good he was, and you see him sat there. He said they weren’t quite able to get it over the line and win a trophy but we’ve got an opportunity and they don’t come along every day. That just put it into perspective.”

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Surreymag said:

This week is dragging that’s for sure. It’s only fucking Wednesday. I will be all over the place so to speak by Sunday.

I am at 10% excitement and 90% dread.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Surreymag said:

This week is dragging that’s for sure. It’s only fucking Wednesday. I will be all over the place so to speak by Sunday.

Massive weekend of sport for me.

Friday - First home game of the RL season.  I am off to that, its Leeds v 'ull and I'm off with an 'ull fan.

Saturday - 'opening weekend' The traditional start of the cycling season proper kicks off in Belgie with Omloop Het Nieuwsblad - A great 5h of watching that.

Sunday - 'opening weekend' continues with Kuurne Brussels Kuurne.  THEN the Big One! 

I am hoping the cycling will keep my occupied and nerve free!  But its opening weekend and I get excited as FUCK for it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Genuinely think we have a chance but the seasoned Newcastle fan in me is braced for defeat, forever doomed to disappointment. 

Am working with a Blues fan today we’ve been taking about this :D 

48 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Genuinely think we have a chance but the seasoned Newcastle fan in me is braced for defeat, forever doomed to disappointment. 

I'm at the 'expect fuck all and I won't be disappointed' stage. I'm not actually sure how I'd cope if we actually won it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Craig said:

I'm at the 'expect fuck all and I won't be disappointed' stage. I'm not actually sure how I'd cope if we actually won it.

i'm thinking something along these lines

coked out coke GIF by Burger Records

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Of course we have a chance.  We've lost two games all season (not counting the reserves losing to Sheffield), they have a big game against Barca tonight and lets be honest, there have been times this season where they have been absolute shite.  Yes our form has been a bit off recently (in comparison to where it was before the turn of the year) and Pope is obviously a loss.  But Bruno is back, Maxi found a bit form on Saturday and Wilson and Willock should both be available.  No reason not  to think we have a good chance even if they are favourites.

And then there's a weekend away with the lads to look forward to so I'm absolutely excited as fuck.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tom said:

Wembley is a big old pitch & they play tonight. Make them work for it. 

Wembley 115 yds x 75 yds

SJP           105 yds x 68 yds

Old T        116 yds x 76 yds

They're used to it. Advantage the red cunts