Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

I'll be watching their match tonight hoping for the stretcher lads to get a good workout. 3 months ago I would have really fancied us, but our downturn and their upturn in form means I'm fearing the worst. 

Who knows though, we've got a decent chance and that'll do. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Realist, because they're favourites. But we are not massive outsiders and I think we have a better chance than we did in 98 or 99. Anyway, chill, it's only a tinpot cup (if we lose). 

I had us down as favourites a few weeks back but they’re in unbelievable form while ours has fallen off a cliff since the Leicester game. I expect to lose but got a feeling we might nick it. 

1-1 with Karius to make the winning save in a penalty shoot out, securing his redemption story and cult status would do. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I had us down as favourites a few weeks back but they’re in unbelievable form while ours has fallen off a cliff since the Leicester game. I expect to lose but got a feeling we might nick it. 

1-1 with Karius to make the winning save in a penalty shoot out, securing his redemption story and cult status would do. 

One loss is not falling off a cliff mind. Fuck it those manc twats couldn't even beat Barcelona last week, we'll knack them. 

5 minutes ago, trooper said:

Hopefully Burn or Botman can clatter Rashford in the first few minutes, Nice & friendly like just to let him know they're there.

Nah, wait for his first run down the right wing then get Lascelles to go in two footed from the sideline. Red card but we keep 11 men on the pitch.

Think About It GIF by Identity

• Haha 9

9 minutes ago, trooper said:

Hopefully Burn or Botman can clatter Rashford in the first few minutes, Nice & friendly like just to let him know they're there.

Newcastle United Sport GIF by Newcastle United Football Club

Just give him the Botman stare in the tunnel then a sly dig in the ribs first 5 mins should do the trick.......aka "the vinny jones"