Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

And with that, CT's redemptive transformation from mocked tory bastard to lovable toontastic clown is complete. Well played sir. :nufc:

second biggest redemption story of the day after Karius and his match-winning saves later 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, OTF said:

As I was watching the earlier video in the tweet that Diego posted when local hero came on both my boys and my wife started humming the tune 🥰

Dunno why marra. That Mark Knopfler was from Scotland then Northumberland marra, nor a jawdee and probably a MLF! When he was a bairn anyway or summat.  Theys mags cant help stealing were stuff marra.  FTM! 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Dunno why marra. That Mark Knopfler was from Scotland then Northumberland marra, nor a jawdee and probably a MLF! When he was a bairn anyway or summat.  Theys mags cant help stealing were stuff marra.  FTM! 

The boys suggested I wake them up so they can watch the game with me, but it's at 3:30AM and they have school after. Plus they'll just fall asleep.

We've just parked up in Ruislip.....old friend of Alex my co driver lives here so free parking on their drive and a couple of spare sofas for tonight (big thanks to Simon & Jo) short hop down on Met line then a few beers.

Best of luck everyone lets make it a day to remember for all the right reasons.......HOWAY THE LADS BRING IT HOME

• Like 4

Nervous as fuck. A chance to finally kick this stupid fucking trophy drought once and for all, and to properly achieve something as a football club.

If we win this, I will never hear from anyone that the League Cup is a meaningless competition. I'll defend it to the fucking death for what it would mean to our club in this moment, even if we piled League Titles and CLs on top of it.

Howay the lads! :nufc:

• Like 5