Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Pope saves that like. I'm not blaming Karius, it's not his fault he's in this situation. 

Get a goal back and we've still got a chance here. We've still got Isak to come on too. 

Aye. We were the better team.

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Truth is Guimares's Needless red in this competition has probably lost us a CL place and Pope's red in the league has cost us this game. Ultimately self inflicted which is what most fucks me off. 

What fucks me off more, Fred does the same challenge on Wilson that's not a FK.  

2 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Karius should have done better. 

I dunno, huge deflection completely changing the direction of the ball, Rashford was trying to go across the goal.

Just now, Gemmill said:

Lads it's not even half time, stick your woe is me shit up your hoops. 

Wilson looks useless again. We can't score from headers. Miggy has one foot. Tall ask 2 goals here

• Like 1

Just now, OTF said:

I dunno, huge deflection completely changing the direction of the ball, Rashford was trying to go across the goal.

Not a howler by any means but Pope would have saved that. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Pope saves that like. I'm not blaming Karius, it's not his fault he's in this situation. 

Get a goal back and we've still got a chance here. We've still got Isak to come on too. 

Aye thats about where I am, I don't know when we started expecting keepers to save a shot that deflects that close to them but it being Karius is definitely part of it. Commentators are eating that particular narrative up, if its not him nothing mores said of it imo.

We've acquitted ourselves well for the most part so far, form and quality always pointed to them winning this.