Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Not a howler by any means but Pope would have saved that. 

Pope couldn't kick a ball he got to first let alone save that. A deflection like that is just plain bad luck, they scored that though because noone picked up Rashford's run and Botman had to defend against two men. I don't apportion any blame at all to Karius.

• Like 1

We've had nothing through the middle, as other have suggested do you hook Wilson or do you try to give him someone else to work with by bringing on Isak and sacrificing Longstaff or Joelinton (now that he's on a yellow). We also have Willock who I think will get a run.

I almost felt like crying when that 2nd one went in, only the 9yr old sat next to me stopped me. This feels like a curse. Every time these fuckers, every time the same result. 

They've managed to nullify our threat from wide forcing us through the middle but Wilson and Miggy look a bit disconnected from the midfield.  Man Utd haven't threatened much in open play so we can only hope rather than anything else that we spring 2 goals on them 2nd half. 

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

Did you see where the line was for the Casemiro goal? Bullshit.

As soon as it went to VAR I knew there was only going to be one outcome, he could have been waving in clear space and they would have found an angle and bodypart to play off. It's become farcical. They write the narrative. 

• Like 1

Isak on for Wilson for me. Almiron has been poor too. Only Bruno, Joelinton and Maxi looking to have a go at them atm.

We are desperate for another couple of quality players in the starting XI. Cracks are staring to show in the miracles Howe has performed with a Bruce built squad 

• Like 3

Disappointing so far but not really surprising. We've been playing exactly like this in recent weeks. The only difference is that now we have Bruno back in the side. But winning is a habit we've lost and conceding multiple goals from set pieces and allowing mountains of space through the middle for opposition forwards is the kind of shit that has nothing to do with Bruno or Pope being in or out of the team. It really feels like our season is unraveling in recent weeks with red cards and some truly terrible defending. And at the other end we can't score. We simply can't score.

There's still hope but it would have to be fairy tale stuff now. And that's typically not what we're about now or in living memory.

• Like 2