Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

We seem slow getting the ball to Maxi. There's a few times he's been in space and we've knocked two more passes about and then passed to him when his marker's much close. 

Second half is nicely set up for an Isak hat trick. We were the better side in the first half and we're still in the game, I think. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

Disappointing so far but not really surprising. We've been playing exactly like this in recent weeks. The only difference is that now we have Bruno back in the side. But winning is a habit we've lost and conceding multiple goals from set pieces and allowing mountains of space through the middle for opposition forwards is the kind of shit that has nothing to do with Bruno or Pope being in or out of the team. It really feels like our season is unraveling in recent weeks with red cards and some truly terrible defending. And at the other end we can't score. We simply can't score.

There's still hope but it would have to be fairy tale stuff now. And that's typically not what we're about now or in living memory.

For the whole we have been the better team.

Burn cant cross and is wank at seat pieces and Miggy has one foot. Those are the margins at this level I suppose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Isak on for Wilson for me. Almiron has been poor too. Only Bruno, Joelinton and Maxi looking to have a go at them atm.

We are desperate for another couple of quality players in the starting XI. Cracks are staring to show in the miracles Howe has performed with a Bruce built squad 

We've punched above our weight. Getting into a final this year was always going to mean starting with a lot of weaknesses. 

Longstaff, Burn, Miggy, Wilson all have done a good job for us but will need upgrading if we're to win these things. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toonotl said:

There's still hope but it would have to be fairy tale stuff now. And that's typically not what we're about now or in living memory.

Isak winner on 89 minutes. A celebration where the camera is wobbling cos the stand feels like it's going to collapse. Man United players crestfallen. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Disappointing so far but not really surprising. We've been playing exactly like this in recent weeks. The only difference is that now we have Bruno back in the side. But winning is a habit we've lost and conceding multiple goals from set pieces and allowing mountains of space through the middle for opposition forwards is the kind of shit that has nothing to do with Bruno or Pope being in or out of the team. It really feels like our season is unraveling in recent weeks with red cards and some truly terrible defending. And at the other end we can't score. We simply can't score.

Difficult to disagree. When was the last time we cam back from 2-0 down I wonder. Against Everton 4 years ago maybe? 

Longstaff dropped for Isak, not Wilson. Doesn't make sense to me. 

• Like 1