Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

They're just flooding their area everytime we come forward. It's been a game plan thats thwarted us in the last few games and it's working for them. That's why we've had so much possession because we struggle with it being so tight in the final third. 

• Like 1

Well.  I am proud.

I am proud of the lads to get to a final.  
I am proud of how they held their heads high when they could have crumpled.
I am proud of how they all grafted.
I am proud of the supporters for going down even without tickets and enjoy the weekend.  How they represent the club, the region and everything about it.

We have performed above and beyond this season.  We rode our luck at times this season even in this cup.

But, I think with Bruno back we can still get top 6.  We looked miles better with him today.  Hopefully he's not crcoked.

Man Utd do what top sides do.  Take their chances.  Even offside ones.  I don't think they were fantastic.  They did the basics tbh.  Carragher probably worried about being pushed away from media access if he doesn't wank em off.  The boring cunt.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2