Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

So Dave’s stat based analysis is the only valid way of seeing things? @Andrew shut this place down, put the Patreon money on black or red :lol:

I might tbh, this ongoing circle of people bitching about stats is one of the most tedious things we've had on here for years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

xG gave me cancer. 

Sorry to hear that, mate. I lost a friend to xG last year.

He’s not dead, he’s just a tedious cunt who no one wants to talk to anymore.

• Haha 13

5 hours ago, Toonpack said:

I don't doubt it but I (and the members of this board) are not professional coaches and analysts. I am a spectator, end of.

I don't bet - mugs game. (and if I did, I certainly wouldn't bet using a formula which has a 40% chance of being wrong)

So? None of us are professional scouts or coaches yet we all give our opinions about players, formations, tactics. 

Thing is, the professionals use it, the pundits use it, the betting companies use it, so why wouldn't I see it's value? It seems to bother you way more than it should. It's like getting in a tizz about assist stats. 

It's only a mugs game if you're a mug. I can use the data to make an informed decision about what to bet on. 

I get not caring about stats but don't get why there's a problem with people who do feel interested in them. I have not and WILL NOT read the last 5 pages. I have spoken :finger: 

1 hour ago, aimaad22 said:

I get not caring about stats but don't get why there's a problem with people who do feel interested in them. I have not and WILL NOT read the last 5 pages. I have spoken :finger: 

Lucky you 

goodbye cruel world life GIF

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, The Fish said:

So? None of us are professional scouts or coaches yet we all give our opinions about players, formations, tactics. 

Thing is, the professionals use it, the pundits use it, the betting companies use it, so why wouldn't I see it's value? It seems to bother you way more than it should. It's like getting in a tizz about assist stats. 

It's only a mugs game if you're a mug. I can use the data to make an informed decision about what to bet on. 

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, but it is interesting/fun to poke the zealots.

Regarding the betting, you must be well up I assume.