Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

That tulip shagging menace is a right fucking bore. The media wank off over him because he’s able to get half a tune out of his billion pound squad, and seem to ignore that not only is he an insufferable bore that clearly bottles and sniffs his own farts but he’s also a total prize plum. Despite all that without Rashford he’d be struggling, so personally I find the media hype around him to be completely unwarranted but it is what it is I suppose it’ll just make his reaction even more hilarious when it all goes tits up. 

• Haha 8

8 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

This “ball in play time” …. It’s been introduced this season specifically for us hasn’t it? Can someone provide anything to contradict what this fuckin bald cloggie strap on is saying?… 

Apparently their average ball in play time is a whopping 3 minutes more than ours :lol:, so aye he can fucking ram it. 

• Like 1

The first time I ever saw this overrated cunt was in a manc derby and I thought ‘fuck me Pep is looking rough’.

Bloke looks like he sniffs his own cock before he decides whether it’s worth washing or not.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fancying an early start with some breakfast in Newcastle city centre. Where’s good these days? I’d fancy a Grainger Market, greasy bastard of a fry-up but it’s shut on Sundays.

CT - phone home 🙂 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fancying an early start with some breakfast in Newcastle city centre. Where’s good these days? I’d fancy a Grainger Market, greasy bastard of a fry-up but it’s shut on Sundays.

I don’t know about town but the butterfly cabinet in Heaton is the proverbial tits

9 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

This looks quality. I’ll run it past my lass and almost certainly be met with “but we have to walk up the bank” and it’ll be rejected but I’ll always have my dreams

Walk a bit. Pub. Walk a bit. Pub and after 15 pints you’ll be there in no time!

13 hours ago, Howay said:

That tulip shagging menace is a right fucking bore. The media wank off over him because he’s able to get half a tune out of his billion pound squad, and seem to ignore that not only is he an insufferable bore that clearly bottles and sniffs his own farts but he’s also a total prize plum. Despite all that without Rashford he’d be struggling, so personally I find the media hype around him to be completely unwarranted but it is what it is I suppose it’ll just make his reaction even more hilarious when it all goes tits up. 

They're desperate for him to be the new Ferguson like. With all this building a dynasty shit. Agree about Rashford. Likewise if Ronaldo hadn’t done that interview 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

They're desperate for him to be the new Ferguson like. With all this building a dynasty shit. Agree about Rashford. Likewise if Ronaldo hadn’t done that interview 

If Eddie had've come out with that 'annoying to play' shit I'm sure it would've meant that Ten Haag's mind games would have worked and Howe was rattled. It isn't that how it works? 

• Like 5