Pep's not plastic club from Manchester versus Eddie's wounded League Cup xG winners (+ Fish)

Toonpack

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

3-0

giphy.webp

😉

We're away, predicting a hammering does nothing towards maintaining the vibe, there's some poor butterfly, in the Amazon, flapping its wings to death trying to reverse your negativity.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

We're away, predicting a hammering does nothing towards maintaining the vibe, there's some poor butterfly, in the Amazon, flapping its wings to death trying to reverse your negativity.

0-3, Botman OG hat-trick

Sorted :good:

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It isn't looking good is it?

No. But we get up, shake ourselves off, walk like a duck for a bit, and then try to win the next few games which are all emminently winnable imo. 

• Haha 2

Wilson & Almiron both need a break  I dont know if ASM, Isak & Gordon could play as a front three but all that pace would trouble most defences, I wasn't ASM greatest fan but fair play he's starting to get going again the last two games plus he pissed all over Stones at St James' back in Aug.

Imagine if ASM played with an attacking LB behind him Trippier for example his game would improve leaps and bounds, as mush as Burn has done an outstanding job at LB I'd like to see a fit Matt Targett given a go.

The big worry is we could be 7 points behind Spurs on Saturday with 2 games in hand West Ham A Brighton H but both tricky games, Spurs are shite this season as well so there is still hope for top four.

Edited by Rosco
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

I would take any result at all as long as we can find a cunting bastard fucking goal. 

I get the impression you feel quite strongly about this😅 

excited pumped up GIF by WWE

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

When you see some stuff from Man U fans on social media, I fucking pray we don't attract some of that type to our support, wouldn't know Arthur Albiston from Arthur Askey.

There were some alarming gaps in the Man Utd end before and after the players got the cup / medals.......quite a few of them just treating it as another game and pissed off on or before final whistle

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

When you see some stuff from Man U fans on social media, I fucking pray we don't attract some of that type to our support, wouldn't know Arthur Albiston from Arthur Askey.

Arthur Askey :lol: 

One for the millennials there…

• Haha 4

Got to say, I hope we do a Man City one day and hammer these cunts in their backyard 6-1, whoever our top class striker is on the day can lift up his shirt after scoring his hat trick with a t-shirt underneath saying, 'Hey, man! Yiz are fucking shite, yeez.'

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Rosco said:

There were some alarming gaps in the Man Utd end before and after the players got the cup / medals.......quite a few of them just treating it as another game and pissed off on or before final whistle

There were dozens of them on the platform at Wembley Park tube, they’d plainly left the same time we had ie well before the trophy presentation…there didn’t seem to be any joy in them, spoilt by success to just regard winning a Wembley final as just another away game . If we win two or three trophies I think I’ll knock it on the head before I lose my inner child and become a miserable, point scoring, cold eyed consumer of football trophies. The Glazers are perfect for these, grasping, unemotional and fuckin cynical :cuppa:

• Like 6