Pep's not plastic club from Manchester versus Eddie's wounded League Cup xG winners (+ Fish)

Toonpack

1 minute ago, ackas said:

Thats a penalty all day long

Not if you close your eyes and don't watch the replay.

• Haha 1

I cannot believe this patter. "Haaland is the type of player where if he doesn't score, you feel disappointed."

Mate if that's how you feel, I'm not sure this is the right job for you. Prick. 

2 minutes ago, Sakisle said:

I said last time Eddie does these good starts but in the long run in he doesn’t know what to do once hit a wall this was his problem at Bournemouth.

You’ve liked your own post . After the game you’ll need to explain yourself to the committee :cuppa:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sakisle said:

I said last time Eddie does these good starts but in the long run in he doesn’t know what to do once hit a wall this was his problem at Bournemouth.

Shouldn't you be in the pub before watching Barcelona play Stoke in the mid table championship plodders game.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've honestly never heard a more boring commentary team. Michael Owen is better than this manc lass.

apparently haaland scores so many that the commentator is disappointed when he doesn’t score 

FUCK OFF