Pep's not plastic club from Manchester versus Eddie's wounded League Cup xG winners (+ Fish)

Toonpack

Just now, Sakisle said:

Triggered I ain’t no mackem 

All you post about is howe being found out and you like your own posts. It’s actually sadder if you’re not a mackem as that just makes you a clueless, humourless tit.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

Well said. He's done well overall, and as someone else mentioned he's looked more composed than usual on the ball too.

Did well at Anfield too. We didn’t win that either mind :lol: 

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

We’ve done ok today like. Trouble is ok is all we’ve done for two months . Am not too disheartened. We’re really not a million miles away… 

I don't necessarily disagree with that but we're making it all the harder when we waste some of these chances. 

The commentators. :lol:

If I had to sum their performance up in two sentences, it would be. 

"I like this Manchester City player. Who's your favourite Manchester City player?" 

• Haha 4

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Another good ball in by Murphy 

A load of positives to take from this match honestly. And then some negatives starting with the fact we lost and will be without Joelinton for our two next highly winnable games.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

All you post about is howe being found out and you like your own posts. It’s actually sadder if you’re not a mackem as that just makes you a clueless, humourless tit.

Because I’m not going to pretend everything is well, look at the form we’re in christ. No wins in 2 month is good.

9 minutes ago, Sakisle said:

Howe at Bournemouth. They’d go on great runs and then have nosedives in form that Howe struggled to or couldn’t turn around. Come no wins since Boxing Day 

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

1 minute ago, Sakisle said:

Because I’m not going to pretend everything is well, look at the form we’re in christ. No wins in 2 month is good.

I’m surprised you haven’t liked your own post. No one else is going to 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Haaland and Grealish playing who's got the worst hair in the corner here. 

Haaland looked really pleased with himself

happy stranger things GIF by NETFLIX

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Get Lascelles over to launch one of these cunts man. This is twatful craic. 

I think it speaks to the respect they have for us that they’re trying to close the game out like that 

• Like 2