Should we ban all talk of xG with fines of charity contributions to offenders?

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Ban Xg chat  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

see poll

No. Since the takeover there’s been far too little animosity and petty squabbling on here. I even like CT now, ffs 

• Haha 12
  • Jaysus... 1

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

No. Since the takeover there’s been far too little animosity and petty squabbling on here. I even like CT now, ffs 

:lol:

Let the reintegration of Leazesmag and Quiff commence 

• Haha 2

Even if a ban is initiated, after I have delivered another point (at least) at the weekend with my match thread, I reserve the right to mention the nonsense statistical reference in the subsequent match thread titles as you are swept along on Toonpack's "match threads of glory" odyssey. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

Even if a ban is initiated, after I have delivered another point (at least) at the weekend with my match thread, I reserve the right to mention the nonsense statistical reference in the subsequent match thread titles as you are swept along on Toonpack's "match threads of glory" odyssey. 

Of course, if we lose, you’ll have to stfu about it, aye? :lol:

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Of course, if we lose, you’ll have to stfu about it, aye? :lol:

If mention is banned, of course I will. I will simply find an alternative avenue with which to pursue the board Sheldons.

I would add, that in the unlikely event we do lose, blame will lie solely with the negative Nellies who have invested that thread.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 2

KCG: "STOP! Stop, will you?! Stop that! Stop it! Now, look! No-one is to ban anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you understand? Even—and I want to make this absolutely clear—even if they do say ‘xG’."

Toontastic:

1045034437_tenor(16).gif.438c58a66cf953b0c65c6d9696a8039f.gif

• Haha 9

25 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Agreed. You’ll continue to be melodramatic and over sensitive :cuppa:

I can't believe you said that!!

mad season 7 GIF by One Chicago

• Haha 5

• 1 month later...