The Return of Eddie Howe's Shithousing, High Pressing Fucking NETBUSTERS vs Lopetegui's Lupine Logmunchers

Gemmill

Let others get the really tough fixtures out the way and then waltz in to claim victory, strong America WW1 vibes.

Humiliating if it doesn't work out mind.

• Haha 1

From the man who started this whole mess by stepping in the VERY SECOND Meenzer suggested he was taking a break. 

I'll take no lectures from Captain Season Wrecker. 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

From the man who started this whole mess by stepping in the VERY SECOND Meenzer suggested he was taking a break. 

AND superbly delivered a point away at Arsenal, was then hounded out and results plummeted.

FYP

• Haha 5

I’d go 

Pope

Trippier

Schar if 100% fit (which could be unlikely)

Botman

Burn (Targett later on to get his minutes up, doubt he’s ready to start)

Bruno

Willock

Gordon 

Isak

Wilson 

ASM (There’s a lot of pace in that team but I suspect Howe’ll start Ciggy with ASM on the bench given Joe is out).

I’d really like to see Wilson/Isak together might just kickstart Wilson.

22 hours ago, Toonpack said:

I’d go 

Pope

Trippier

Schar if 100% fit (which could be unlikely)

Botman

Burn (Targett later on to get his minutes up, doubt he’s ready to start)

Bruno

Willock

Gordon 

Isak

Wilson 

ASM (There’s a lot of pace in that team but I suspect Howe’ll start Ciggy with ASM on the bench given Joe is out).

I’d really like to see Wilson/Isak together might just kickstart Wilson.

I'm thinking the same that Wilson and Isak would be a good shout. Wilson might have lost his shooting boots atm but he will get into better goal scoring positions than anyone else in the team and Isak showed against Citeh he knows where to put the ball for others to score.

Only concern I have is what is the shape with that line up?

Pope

Schar    Botman     Burn

Trips                                    Gordon

Bruno

Willock           Isak              ASM

Wilson

Or

Pope

Trips      Schar    Botman     Burn

Gordon  Bruno  Willock          

Isak             ASM

Wilson

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sammynb said:

I'm thinking the same that Wilson and Isak would be a good shout. Wilson might have lost his shooting boots atm but he will get into better goal scoring positions than anyone else in the team and Isak showed against Citeh he knows where to put the ball for others to score.

Only concern I have is what is the shape with that line up?

Pope

Schar    Botman     Burn

Trips                                    Gordon

Bruno

Willock           Isak              ASM

Wilson

Or

Pope

Trips      Schar    Botman     Burn

Gordon  Bruno  Willock          

Isak             ASM

Wilson

The latter is what I had in mind

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

I don't think Gordon will work as a wing back. In fact, I was surprised by his starting position via Man City. It was a bit high up and Burn barely got any protection from him.

i'd sooner have big joe as a wing back. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I think we’ll see the same formation. And it’ll be Longstaff / Willock / Bruno in midfield 

i'd like to bruno, willock and joe as the midfield three. willock looked good off the bench against man city. we've missed his ball carrying ability in the middle. i'd start ASM, Isak and Gordon as the front three. Or if he's determined to keep Wilson in the mix, give Isak a go in one of the wide positions. Either way, Isak has done enough to deserve a run of games starting

• Like 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

i'd like to bruno, willock and joe as the midfield three. willock looked good off the bench against man city. we've missed his ball carrying ability in the middle. i'd start ASM, Isak and Gordon as the front three. Or if he's determined to keep Wilson in the mix, give Isak a go in one of the wide positions. Either way, Isak has done enough to deserve a run of games starting

I might be wrong but I thought Joelinton was suspended. But I’d play him in midfield when available every time 

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

I might be wrong but I thought Joelinton was suspended. But I’d play him in midfield when available every time 

you're right, he is out. gutted. 

but as well as longstaff as played this season, i'd like to see that three given a go when everyone is available as i think it's our strongest

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Schar will start won't he? Isn't it concussion protocol stopping him from playing v city? 

He could, but he's had a few concussions and Eddie said they'd be very careful with him because of that.

• Like 2