The Return of Eddie Howe's Shithousing, High Pressing Fucking NETBUSTERS vs Lopetegui's Lupine Logmunchers

Gemmill

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

He could, but he's had a few concussions and Eddie said they'd be very careful with him because of that.

Don't want to spoil his good looks too 🍆

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

——-——--—-Pope

Trippier—Schar—-Botman—-Targett 

——Longstaff—-Bruno——Willock

———Gordon——Isak——ASM

That would be nice. But it's not gonna happen. 

• Like 2

Would like to see Isak start and hopefully Schar will be fit. I wonder if he will give few players a rest like Miggy. Joelinton will be a miss. Could do with a couple of wins next 2 games.

21 hours ago, Surreymag said:

Would like to see Isak start and hopefully Schar will be fit. I wonder if he will give few players a rest like Miggy. Joelinton will be a miss. Could do with a couple of wins next 2 games.

For me the next two games define if we'll chase for top four.....win both of them and we have a good chance

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rosco said:

For me the next two games define if we'll chase for top four.....win both of them and we have a good chance

Next three games for me. We should be beating Man Utd at home if we've got desires on a top 4 spot.

Realistically I think we are looking at 6th now, which would still be a great season. 

Hope we have a bit of fun with the pressure off now. Unleash the Maxi/Isak/Gordon combo upfront for Wolves, Wilson and Miggy need some time on the bench. Also hope Targett sees some more game time soon, get us some fluidity down the left. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

If Isak doesn't start it's the surest sign Eddie had no say in signing him. 

I don't think he had a say in Bruno either. He wouldn't start him for ages last year. Only logical explanation. Either that or Isak has been injured for the majority of his time here and Howe is managing him well. I'm not sure which.  

• Jaysus... 3

I would have started Isak last week for sure & id definitely start him on Sunday. 

Wilson has looked terrible & I think you can only give your £65m striker cameos for so long before the people with the cheque book start asking questions.

Gordon/Isak/ASM would be my front three.

• Like 3