The Return of Eddie Howe's Shithousing, High Pressing Fucking NETBUSTERS vs Lopetegui's Lupine Logmunchers

Gemmill

Maxi Isak Murphy up top. Eddie has been reading some of the comments from last week from us on the OG shithouse. Still think he's a bench option rather than a starter. Hope he proves me wrong..

Edited by Chaser

2 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

That might explain why Howe is not starting him. Either that or Howe didn't actually want to sign him. I'm not sure which one. 

It makes zero sense this regime would force players onto a manager.  That’s not the route to success and they will know that.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

That might explain why Howe is not starting him. Either that or Howe didn't actually want to sign him. I'm not sure which one. 

Does that mean Howe didn’t want Bruno? 

• Like 1

Targett is overrated. Never stops a cross and average in attack. Short memories. Same with Murphy. Had dozens of chances never really took any of them. No fuckers digging at him :cuppa: 

28 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Dan Burn the current NUFC scapegoat looking at Twitter :lol: Why can’t those clowns have a day off?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Targett is overrated. Never stops a cross and average in attack. Short memories. Same with Murphy. Had dozens of chances never really took any of them. No fuckers digging at him :cuppa: 

I like Targett but he’s definitely benefiting from a spell out the side which appears to have turned him into vintage Roberto Carlos. And I don’t think Burn is doing anything particularly different to what he has done all season either. It’s just Almiron and Trippier are getting less joy on the other side as teams have wised up to them. Although I do also think those last two aren’t playing as well as they were before the World Cup. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

To be fair the last comment was supposed to be a joke but it missed the mark. I was hoping this would help. I'm a bit needy like that.

:lol: fair enough 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I think we attack better down the left when he plays with Maxi in front. 

I also think it’s fair enough when Miggy is having a rough patch to give Murphy a go. 

To clarify. I think Howe did want Bruno, Isak and Gordon. My observation would be that out of the three of them, Gordon would be more likely, injury aside, to start sooner into his NUFC career as he has previous Premier League experience as seen with the early starts for Trippier. I also feel Isak would have played far more for us had it not been for his injuries. I'm not blindly going to agree with all of Howe's decisions but so far I cannot see how much better he could be doing. I also love the fact we are not burning players like Bruce did with Joelinton. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I like Targett but he’s definitely benefiting from a spell out the side which appears to have turned him into vintage Roberto Carlos. And I don’t think Burn is doing anything particularly different to what he has done all season either. It’s just Almiron and Trippier are getting less joy on the other side as teams have wised up to them. Although I do also think those last two aren’t playing as well as they were before the World Cup. 

100% agree. The whole side aren’t playing as well as what they were. Wouldn’t expect a great deal of difference if Targett started tbh. The significant change is obviously Isak  & hopefully Murphy can show what he’s shown off the bench lately 👍

• Like 2