The Return of Eddie Howe's Shithousing, High Pressing Fucking NETBUSTERS vs Lopetegui's Lupine Logmunchers

Gemmill

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Despite the uproar by the twatterati thought BDB was excellent

The ones complaining will be the first to whinge when they see that Targett isn’t very good even if he did get the chance. 

Very good win that, important too. Thought we really deserved it, Trippier needs to switch his head back on, Pope as well as the two of them have been making odd decisions recently. That was one of Willocks best games for us, Murphy had a good game, ASM too so I’d keep the same front three that started. I think Miggy is really good coming on in that situation as he struggles against sides that sit deep so once we went a goal up he become a good option - really good movement by him for the goal. 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Here we go. Newcastle the only club in world football that takes the piss to run the clock down. 

These lads clutching their pearls. The same blokes that call the big 6 "streetwise" and "clever" when they do the same. 

Funny how they failed to mention it when Wolves were doing it at 1-1

• Like 2

I am happy with this. Their goal came after a long passage when we seemed to sit back and let them at us. I feel sorry for Pope and Trippier as their mistakes, one leading to the goal came from a slip. I noticed that Miggy ended up on his backside as well. I feel very pleased seeing the improvements in ASM. It is also really good to see how well Isak has played, showing how well Howe has handled the full situation. I think Murphy was good today but it is scary to think how good we could have been with Gordon on. The future feels bright. We let them have a 10-20 minute spell in the second half but then proved good enough to push on and win. I feel that these are good signs. 

• Like 2

Has to start big Al next game, the guy was incredible for that first half. His pressing of the keeper unsettled them a few times and when Wilson came on,  Miggy did it instead. 

Bruno had a poor game by his standards, he didn't look his usual happy self either. 

Willock MOTM for me, was everywhere and played some excellent balls in, including the assist. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Was sitting in row BB, directly in front of Miggy’s celebration and let me tell you, his eyes locked with mine and they pierced my soul 

not far off this… :lol:

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

14 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Bruno had a poor game by his standards, he didn't look his usual happy self either. 

Seems to have an ankle incident every game since that scare - I reckon it's either not 100% right or he's thinking about it too much. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NJS said:

Wilson missed training again this week due to illness according to Eddie - must be long covid I reckon. 

His ailment lasts 9 months allegedly 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

thank the lord all fucking mighty for that.

would've preferred something a bit more convincing.... but hey!  :)

Hurrah. Rumours of tbd's demise in the smoke are unfounded!

Happy So Excited GIF 

• Haha 2