The Return of Eddie Howe's Shithousing, High Pressing Fucking NETBUSTERS vs Lopetegui's Lupine Logmunchers

Gemmill

I agree on the whole we aren't favorites for 4th spot. But we've gone through a rough patch and are still in the mix. Plus Liverpool and Spurs are very inconsistent. 

Get Big Joe back and Gordon fit after the international break. We can take the fight to the last week imo. Hopefully yesterda'y goals will give the lads some much needed confidence and open the flood gates. 

Did Wilson get a touch after coming on yesterday? Maybe one or two. Concerning but if Isak can build on what he showed yesterday we'll be more than fine. 

• Like 1

A lot of the talk has forgotten Bruno should have burried his header when he hit the bar and that the Wolves defender should have seen red when he brought Murphy down, there was no way in hell their slow defence was going to make up the ground, the ref bottled it as much there as he did with Pope if you feel Pope's chanllenge was a red. Maddley is a shite ref but he was happy to let a lot go for both teams. There was a point in the first half where Wolves just checked our players off the ball, Madley was interested in what was happening and it set the tone for the match.
Isak looked a step up from what we've been seeing recently but they need to be getting a few more balls over the top for him because with his pace he will do most defences for pace and skill.

• Like 5

Really important performance and result. 

Just a few thoughts, in no particular order. 

Isak, Bruno, Botman and Schar were superb, but Willock was Man of the Match for me. Didn't massively miss Joelinton really, but that could be because of the opposition.

Thought Murphy did well in that limited role of his, and ASM looked quality in flashes.

I'm looking forward to Isak getting a better understanding with Bruno and Trippier and ASM/Almiron. He looks like a very different threat to Wilson, in that he looks like a threat.

Play like that, we'll beat Forrest.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Really important performance and result. 

Just a few thoughts, in no particular order. 

Isak, Bruno, Botman and Schar were superb, but Willock was Man of the Match for me. Didn't massively miss Joelinton really, but that could be because of the opposition.

Thought Murphy did well in that limited role of his, and ASM looked quality in flashes.

I'm looking forward to Isak getting a better understanding with Bruno and Trippier and ASM/Almiron. He looks like a very different threat to Wilson, in that he looks like a threat.

Play like that, we'll beat Forrest.

Interesting remarks on Bruno. I thought he was still looking a bit off for me. 

Could be injuries, tiredness etc but he doesn’t even seem to be enjoying it as much. 

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

Could be injuries, tiredness etc but he doesn’t even seem to be enjoying it as much. 

He looks frustrated at times and I wonder if that's down to his own mistakes.  Hopefully a win will give everyone a boost.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

He's not yet hit the heights of pre- World Cup, but he was superb none the less. Honestly, I think when Trippier, Bruno and Isak hit full speed the first two will surpass even pre-World Cup performances. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

He definitely enjoyed Miggy’s goal.

• Haha 2