Squinty Steve's Surplus Signings vs Sexy Eddie's "Let's Start This Weekend Off Right" Hotties

Gemmill

I think he's playing and you lot are like lasses reading your favourite boy band member's tweets and worrying he might be leaving the band. 

THAT'S what I think. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 7

26 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

it'd be a big loss. but he hasn't looked quite at his imperious best lately has he? maybe still carrying a niggle. 

what would that mean - anderson in midfield, with longstaff playing the holding role? we have some central midfielders but we're so light in that position. 

Someone tell Gloomy’s missus he’s pissed the bed again 

• Haha 2

Just now, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Someone tell Gloomy’s missus he’s pissed the bed again 

far from it. i predict a resounding victory - with or without bruno. however, there is a blatant lack of depth in midfield 

• Like 1

I think Jack Colback will bag a brace against us, with Wood finishing us off from the penalty spot*. Now that's what I call pissing the bed. 

* Not really. Annd is Wood eligible to play? 

wood can't play. hopefully shelvey goes missing and their dangerman forward johnson is out. their home record is good but if we turn up and take our chances, we win

Edited by Dr Gloom

18 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

wood can't play. hopefully shelvey goes missing and their dangerman forward johnson is out. their home record is good but if we turn up and take our chances, we win

They've got loads out injured. Henderson (GK), McKenna (CB), Boly (CB), Awoniyi (FW), Kouyate (DM), Scarpa (CM). Plus Wood (FW) is ineligible, Johnson (FW) has a small chance of playing, ditto Niakhate (CB), Yates (DM).

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

They've got loads out injured. Henderson (GK), McKenna (CB), Boly (CB), Awoniyi (FW), Kouyate (DM), Scarpa (CM). Plus Wood (FW) is ineligible, Johnson (FW) has a small chance of playing, ditto Niakhate (CB), Yates (DM).

They’re down to their last 72 players then?

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Johnson is a big miss for them.  

Hope we start Isak tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Johnson is a big miss for them.  

Hope we start Isak tonight.

we have to. its be insanity not to after the wolves game.

not least because i've got him back in my fantsy football team 

Well, according to https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/premier-league/league-table/predicted, we're going to draw tonight and finish the league in 3rd place. 

Not sure what they're basing their predictions on mind but looking through them, I'd happily let the season play out as they've predicted. Us beating the Manc twats and Spurs 2-0, Liverpool getting stuffed by Man City 4-0 and losing 1-0 to Chelsea. Everton relegated, Liverpool out of Europe... yes please.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Well, according to https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/premier-league/league-table/predicted, we're going to draw tonight and finish the league in 3rd place. 

Not sure what they're basing their predictions on mind but looking through them, I'd happily let the season play out as they've predicted. Us beating the Manc twats and Spurs 2-0, Liverpool getting stuffed by Man City 4-0 and losing 1-0 to Chelsea. Everton relegated, Liverpool out of Europe... yes please.

7euguu.jpg.a8ce09e5841f079edf9be5590d465603.jpg

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

I think Wilson is out too.  So Murph might get a run at centre forward when Isak gets leggy. Maybe bring Anderson on at that point? :cuppa:

Siem De Wilson tbh.

40 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Is Brennan Johnson out injured? He's their main man so that would be great news. 

Don't worry about Almiron being out, opportunity for the Murph.

Rest of the season I think