Squinty Steve's Surplus Signings vs Sexy Eddie's "Let's Start This Weekend Off Right" Hotties

Gemmill

9 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

left cheltenham at 4, just passing the nec now on the m42, traffic's as grim as fuck. be lucky to make kick off never mind get a pint at this rate.    :(

Never mind, you get yourself 40 winks while old hopalong next to you does the driving. 

• Haha 5

Doesn't seem to be anyone credible saying Longstaff is injured.

We'll know in just over an hour, but whatever happens I just want you all to settle in and enjoy another victory delivered by yours truly, the ULTIMATE thread starter. 

The gingerbread lattes are on me! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Never mind, you get yourself 40 winks while old hopalong next to you does the driving. 

he's not coming tonight, I've had to press gang me reserve chauffeur in to action, despite him not having a ticket!  :lol:

• Haha 5

Just when we'd gotten some strength to bring on from the bench. Not that bothered about Wilson but Almiron will be a loss. Luckily there's a break so hopefully him and Gordon are fully fit come start of April. 

Found a boxed bottle of Talisker 10 year single malt in the cupboard. I fucking DESPISE whisky but it's the only thing in the house. I just need to find something that makes it drinkable. 

Perhaps honey. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Found a boxed bottle of Talisker 10 year single malt in the cupboard. I fucking DESPISE whisky but it's the only thing in the house. I just need to find something that makes it drinkable. 

Chic-a-cherry cola.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

just drink it. It starts tasting good after 3 or 4

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

A drop of spring water 

• Like 1

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

in the bar at notts county's ground, doesn't look there's a cat in hells chance he's gonna get one either. fucker better not drive him without me! 

Are they playing tonight too?