Squinty Steve's Surplus Signings vs Sexy Eddie's "Let's Start This Weekend Off Right" Hotties

Gemmill

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

So far theres been too much of Carragher and Neville not talking about the match.

Liverpool or Man United are playing some cunt and in the pre-match sky shite there's a Carra and Neville love-in show.?...... Aye, righto. Bollocks.

• Like 1

Just had a lovely St. Patrick’s Day meal out with the family and selflessly offered to take the kids home and put them to bed while letting the wife head to the pub with her mates. The fact that it means I’m home to watch the match entirely undisturbed is purely coincidental.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Just had a lovely St. Patrick’s Day meal out with the family and selflessly offered to take the kids home and put them to bed while letting the wife head to the pub with her mates. The fact that it means I’m home to watch the match entirely undisturbed is purely coincidental.

#Me Too

Suggested she went to Bingo.

Quick Keto pizza and already for 4-0

D5F27339-464F-4864-B036-D994468EDF89.jpeg

• Haha 5