Squinty Steve's Surplus Signings vs Sexy Eddie's "Let's Start This Weekend Off Right" Hotties

Gemmill

RTG are having a meltdown don't think they care about game v Luton tommorrow as we've ruined the weekend for them.......but they don't care about us marra FTM

Edited by Rosco
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Isak is a fucking beast. He's unorthodox, he reminds me of Kanu and Asprilla, but his attributes are there for all to see. His hold up play, he can run the channels, he can drive at defences centrally, he's a big danger with balls over the top with his pace, he can pick a pass and assist etc. And just to top off the evening Anderson came on and had an absolute stormer, especially for someone who's had to come on at half time. Great decision from Howe to pull ASM and stick him on. It was squeaky bum time and looking like it was going to be a draw, but we more than deserved the win.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

Isak is a fucking beast. He's unorthodox, he reminds me of Kanu and Asprilla, but his attributes are there for all to see. His hold up play, he can run the channels, he can drive at defences centrally, he's a big danger with balls over the top with his pace, he can pick a pass and assist etc. 

Absolutely agree but we can’t have him doing everything. He needs a defined role and people supporting him in doing it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Isak is a fucking beast. He's unorthodox, he reminds me of Kanu and Asprilla, but his attributes are there for all to see. His hold up play, he can run the channels, he can drive at defences centrally, he's a big danger with balls over the top with his pace, he can pick a pass and assist etc. And just to top off the evening Anderson came on and had an absolute stormer, especially for someone who's had to come on at half time. Great decision from Howe to pull ASM and stick him on. It was squeaky bum time and looking like it was going to be a draw, but we more than deserved the win.  

I think his hold up play is the one possible weakness. But it was never Henry’s strength either and he’s one of the best ever strikers in the PL 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That's the goddamn joke. What an embarrassing way to end the biggest day of the Irish calendar. 

Not quite- ewerk admitted he’s a member of the Orange Order earlier. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Toonpack said:

I think ASM has just found himself further down the pecking order.

If he's not carrying a knock I have no idea what's wrong with him.

Feeling his hamstring according to Eddie.

• Haha 1

Interesting that Wilson didn't even get on when we were chasing the game into injury time. He must be completely cabbaged.

Needs a good rest over the summer and to stop allegedly impregnating people. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2