Squinty Steve's Surplus Signings vs Sexy Eddie's "Let's Start This Weekend Off Right" Hotties

Gemmill

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

‘I wasn’t planning to bring Callum on’

Then why was he on the bench?

The same reason you still have that condom hidden in the Merc. 

• Haha 7

Just now, wykikitoon said:

ITs about 12 degrees and Carragher is dressed like he's about 10ft away from the North Pole.  

It's so he can hide all the cutlery he's nicked, the Scouse cunt.

• Haha 10

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I think his hold up play is the one possible weakness. But it was never Henry’s strength either and he’s one of the best ever strikers in the PL 

It depends on how you define hold up play. He won us several free-kicks to alleviate the pressure off us at crucial moments in the game. Granted he can be a bit awkward and be pushed off it at times, but I wouldn't say his hold play was a weakness as such. I'd also define hold up play as just being able to take it in tight areas with good close control and lay it off which he's certainly more than capable of. You don't necessarily have to have a defender on you like white on rice for it to be hold up play if that's what you're envisaging. At least that's how I see it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ackas said:

In case there’s something unplanned like an injury?

So if we suffer an injury we’re happy to put him on and risk another injury?

We we’re desperate for a goal but apparently he wasn’t fit to play any minutes.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Shelvey almost crying. Unlucky kid. But you were lucky to be on the pitch let alone not even be carded. 

‘I didn’t expect them to whinge as much as they did’.

Fuck off you baldy cunt.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He may as well have selected you in that case.

I’m sure we’d have put him on if Isak had pulled up. We’ve literally no one else 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

I’m sure we’d have put him on if Isak had pulled up. We’ve literally no one else 

So if you’re prepared to put him on in case of injury why not put him on when we’re chasing a win with ten minutes to go?

Fantastic win in the end. Isak is a game changer and he's going to be absolutely class for us. Anderson did really well after coming on as well. Brilliant spirit and fight from the lads after a truly shambolic refereeing performance.

Forest were dreadful, they were hardly in the game at all. It was just a matter of if we'll be able to convert our chances. Thank goodness for the handball at the end. 

Shelvey can join the ranks of Jenas and Dyer with his comments the torch headed prick. Glad I never really rated him here. Him and his buddies spent the game kicking people never really making an effort to play decent football and the team you got completely dominated by are the whingers eh?

• Like 1

what a fucking night man!

all looked like it was gonna go awry. d8dnt get to a pub till they were starting to empty at 7,15, not a hope of a ticket for me mate and the pub closed at kick off so he couldn't even watch it there despite them having sky.

so.... in a  fucking couple of manoeuvres anybody from deepest toxteth  would be proud of we managed to get him past the ticket checks 50 metres from the ground and in a ball crushing squeeze we got through the turnstile together on one ticket! sure the bloke knew, don't think he was bothered, tremendous! fair play to forest supporters, probably the best atmosphere from a home support ive seen for years, sadly put ours to shame.

and then the match.....

was a pleasure to be amongst our support tonight, never stopped singing, the disappointment of the disallowed goal but the fucking mayhem after isak's penalty!

anyway, swear bruno knows every word of every song we sing, celebrated a fucking fantastic victory long after the final whistle!   :)

20230317_220000.thumb.jpg.15cbfb52572f789d891a427fdaa04c2a.jpg

20230317_220000.jpg

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Shelvey 'I didn't think they would whinge as much as they did'

Fuck me mate. You were kicking fuck out of em at times.

He’s an absolute cunt. I said it for the whole time he was here and it holds now, just an utter fucking scumbag. He basically spent the whole game intentionally trying to injure Bruno, I’ve no doubt whatsoever that was his intention but of course like most things for him he was incapable of executing it despite going through the back of the player three times. 

He’s a bitter, small, pathetic man. Was overhyped as he has a decent pass on him but the issue is he’s a loser mentally, no fight in him and he has rocks in his head so while he can physically play the ball well he can’t read the game. Hopefully his career ends soon, or fizzles out, I expect he will end up penniless given the way I’ve heard he acts off the pitch. So fucking glad we’re rid of him finally the spineless, violent little prick. 

• Like 11