Squinty Steve's Surplus Signings vs Sexy Eddie's "Let's Start This Weekend Off Right" Hotties

Gemmill

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

They’ve got a fucking nerve

image.thumb.png.2175d3e7a01cf73a71e5a70234d41aff.png

Their reaction to the game is absurd, they spent the entire game actively trying to injure our players which is a truly fucking disgraceful way to play, the whole time being allowed to do it by the ref and are now acting like they were hard done by in a game we had a perfectly fine goal disallowed and a pretty blatant penalty shout ignored.

The commentator repeatedly said it was a very scrappy game but that’s fucking bullshit, one team came to play football and the other looked to spoil. I have no complaints about a team playing spoiler btw (aside from how they tried to injure players - that’s fucking disgraceful and I have zero time for that ugly cunt of a manager after witnessing that) but they cant turn around and try to play victims.

As AH says it’s just utter nonsense and I want them to fuck off down, the only reason I’d want them to stay up is that they keep paying us mental money for our fucking shite fringe players. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

In laws saying Shelvey is right and we have too many whingers and we should 'man up' :lol: not bitter like.

Tell them they should've manned up in 1984 instead of caving in. :good:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

22 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

In laws saying Shelvey is right and we have too many whingers and we should 'man up' :lol: not bitter like.

Tell them when that little fucking soft shite Yates mans up and spends more time vertical than horizontal, THEN..... THEN... we'll talk about NUFC manning up. 

I really fucking hate your in-laws. 

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Boot them in the shins and if they dare yell out in pain, tell them to man up.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Send them a video of you banging their daughter titled “ NUFC fan decides to man up”. 

• Haha 9

sky sports apparently have been swamped with requests by their female audience to find out who the hunk is in the green jacket when the winner goes in.

meanwhile the police are looking for the grey haired bloke for sneaking in for nowt....

IMG-20230318-WA0000.jpg

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 9

49 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

sky sports apparently have been swamped with requests by their female audience to find out who the hunk is in the green jacket when the winner goes in.

meanwhile the police are looking for the grey haired bloke for sneaking in for nowt....

IMG-20230318-WA0000.jpg

Who knew Eric was a mag :lol: 

monty python GIF

Edited by Christmas Tree

12 hours ago, ewerk said:

How has the Forest player not deliberately played the ball? I know we won the game but we should be lodging an official complaint. That decision was blatantly wrong. And what is worse is that two referees looked at it on screen and both came to the wrong decision.

Absolutely. Howe can continue to maintain the cool temperament in front of the cameras but someone behind the scenes needs to be taking these to the cleaners. Its shocking. And not one but two imbeciles looked at it and got it staggeringly wrong. 

Good on Sherwood for putting that weasel Chris Foy in his place.

• Like 4

Sent this to my in laws

Brother in law said it should have been a FK for our first. OK what about the pull down on Anderson in the area that should have Beeb a pen? Or the multiple yellows that weren't handed out? 

Sore cunt