Squinty Steve's Surplus Signings vs Sexy Eddie's "Let's Start This Weekend Off Right" Hotties

Gemmill

41 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

BIL still banging on about the offside goal. Saying it was offside. 

It was ruled offside.  What’s his fucking problem?  

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

On 17/03/2023 at 22:28, wykikitoon said:

I would like to know @Craigtake on the disallowed goal tbh. 

:dunno: 

anyway, the decision was absolute bullshit.

• Like 2

Even the missus agreed it should have stood. So for her to agree it your BIL must be smoking crack.

Mind you there were 'issues' when she scream 'Fuck you, you cunt!' at Eddie when he was celebrating at the final whistle :lol:

• Haha 4

My lass fancies Eddie. She fucking hates football, and HATES it when Newcastle are on telly, but whenever he's on being interviewed, she'll comment on how intelligently he speaks compared to other managers/football people, how his responses are always thoughtful etc.

Anyway, out in the pub with some friends, I'm talking to one of the blokes but I can hear her talking next to me and hear Howe's name mentioned. I'm thinking wtf is she talking about Eddie Howe for, and next thing you know the phone comes out and she's pulling up pictures of him and showing them to the other lasses going "do you not think...?" :lol:

I interrupted and asked why she was showing pictures of Howe, and she goes "oh he's lovely, I was just telling them about him."

Bizarre.

• Haha 10

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

My lass fancies Eddie. She fucking hates football, and HATES it when Newcastle are on telly, but whenever he's on being interviewed, she'll comment on how intelligently he speaks compared to other managers/football people, how his responses are always thoughtful etc.

Anyway, out in the pub with some friends, I'm talking to one of the blokes but I can hear her talking next to me and hear Howe's name mentioned. I'm thinking wtf is she talking about Eddie Howe for, and next thing you know the phone comes out and she's pulling up pictures of him and showing them to the other lasses going "do you not think...?" :lol:

I interrupted and asked why she was showing pictures of Howe, and she goes "oh he's lovely, I was just telling them about him."

Bizarre.

You share that girl

giphy.gif

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Bizarre.

My lass fancies Captain America. :cuppa:

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Bizarre.

I can arrange a meet up if you like? My brother in law was in his class at school, so was the mate who house sat for us when we went travelling. Another Mag from down here had Eddie in the youth football team him and his brother used to run. So if she’s keen I can get a message to him no probs mate 👍☺️

• Haha 9

28 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I can arrange a meet up if you like? My brother in law was in his class at school, so was the mate who house sat for us when we went travelling. Another Mag from down here had Eddie in the youth football team him and his brother used to run. So if she’s keen I can get a message to him no probs mate 👍☺️

Aye we can get the club to put a CUCKED video on NUFCTV with Eddie riding my lass and Tindall ripping the piss out of me as it's happening.

• Haha 10

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye we can get the club to put a CUCKED video on NUFCTV with Eddie riding my lass and Tindall ripping the piss out of me as it's happening.

And the whole squad reenacting a post-match team photo in the background.

• Haha 11

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Tindall would be at the other end taking the piss whilst giving the thumbs up with both hands as she's piping him off, nodding his head with a daft grin like Ben Dover. 

• Haha 9