Squinty Steve's Surplus Signings vs Sexy Eddie's "Let's Start This Weekend Off Right" Hotties

Gemmill

13 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I think it was @thebrokendoll saying Bruno seems to know the words to all the songs. It's very apparent from this that he knows "E-I-E-I-E-I-O" and absolutely nothing else. :lol:

But he moves his mouth very enthusiastically for the rest of the song.

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I think it was @thebrokendoll saying Bruno seems to know the words to all the songs. It's very apparent from this that he knows "E-I-E-I-E-I-O" and absolutely nothing else. :lol:

If it's good enough for John Redwood, it's good enough for Bruno.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

outrageous, unnecessary and inaccurate slur on our talisman brazilian by one our own supporters here.

if he decides to fuck off to real madrid on the back of this I think we'll all know who to blame.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

outrageous, unnecessary and inaccurate slur on our talisman brazilian by one our own supporters here.

if he decides to fuck off to real madrid on the back of this I think we'll all know who to blame.

image.gif.0d2dbd3627d080e5c5a2a8f27103d2dd.gif

"E-I-E-I-E-I-O"

• Haha 8

On 18/03/2023 at 09:14, thebrokendoll said:

hat doffed to adam p, cracking little video from the away end last night.

still buzzing this morning me. fucking fantastic!  :)

what a video that is, fucking mint mate. check out Longstaff and Trippier making sure the little fella is ok who ended up on the pitch after we scored, total class. thanks for posting.

The Guardian had to print an apology years ago after running a story that Captain Pugwash was taken off air due to the double entendres. Despite them being an urban legend :lol: 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

The Guardian had to print an apology years ago after running a story that Captain Pugwash was taken off air due to the double entendres. Despite them being an urban legend :lol: 

Yep. It’s all utter bollocks :lol: 

You know that Bob Holness of Blockbusters fame performed the saxophone part on Gerry Rafferty’s classic “Baker Street” though right? :) 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Yep. It’s all utter bollocks :lol: 

You know that Bob Holness of Blockbusters fame performed the saxophone part on Gerry Rafferty’s classic “Baker Street” though right? :) 

Bobby McFerrin killed himself too

• Haha 1