Squinty Steve's Surplus Signings vs Sexy Eddie's "Let's Start This Weekend Off Right" Hotties

Gemmill

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's got a genuine eye problem BTW. I googled it before I went in on him in the threat title, and downgraded the insult to Squinty. 

I didn't want to get cancelled by the Toontastic wokerati. 

Shoulder Shrug GIF

I do have concerns that the tone of this thread may be inviting a Karma intervention, so I think we should stop calling the weird looking twat a weird looking twat.

We had the Chinese mouse cock momentum and now all this bad karma is going to fuck us. Well done, everyone.

Still, could be worse. It’s Cooper’s mirror I feel for 

• Haha 2

I’ve only been to the City Ground twice. Ian fucking Woan and possibly the season before when Paul Kitson managed to knock the ball past the post from about 5 yards out when it was easier to score. Zaza. Or whatever the fuck it was he used to say. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

We had the Chinese mouse cock momentum and now all this bad karma is going to fuck us. Well done, everyone.

Still, could be worse. It’s Cooper’s mirror I feel for 

Nothing can stop the Gemmentum. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Alex said:

I’ve only been to the City Ground twice. Ian fucking Woan and possibly the season before when Paul Kitson managed to knock the ball past the post from about 5 yards out when it was easier to score. Zaza. Or whatever the fuck it was he used to say. 

I'm pretty sure I've only been twice, first was a pay on the gate game on an unheard of Monday night game on something called BSkyB iirc for a 3rd or fourth round replay, I don't know what happened to the planning but there was thousands went down which they really weren't expecting and a young Roy Keane scored a third and tried to be Billy big bollocks in front of our flasks support who were in their seats in the main stand, separate to the rest of us in the in the terraces. They weren't amused and got up to have a word with the cheeky scamp, a la the benches in the East Stand. :lol: Anyway, Clough had already seen bother and our fans on their pitch a couple of years earlier so was less impressed with Keane than the youngster imagined and subbed him off asap. 3-0 defeat. Went when Hughton's side pissed Div 2 but we were beaten down there again. Half five ko and I'm not saying me and my mate over indulged on the train plus getting there at dinner time and straight in the bars but my pal went to walk out at HT thinking it was the final whistle. :lol:

• Haha 6

38 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I. Went when Hughton's side pissed Div 2 but we were beaten down there again. Half five ko and I'm not saying me and my mate over indulged on the train plus getting there at dinner time and straight in the bars but my pal went to walk out at HT thinking it was the final whistle. :lol:

Can confirm your drunkenness that day. However the state you were in at Cardiff that season made Forest look like a Temperance Society picnic :cuppa:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Can confirm your drunkenness that day. However the state you were in at Cardiff that season made Forest look like a Temperance Society picnic :cuppa:

:lol:

Aye, we got a bit out of hand. In our defence it was a hellish journey and that was just finding a strange bar in Washington at midnight who had a bus on as the tickets were a last minute job and you'd have thought Cardiff was in some remote location like the Antarctic the hassle we had trying to find a way of getting down.

Thursday saw Switzerland announce a 24 man squad for European qualifiers against Belarus and Israel. 

Missing from that selection is Fabian Schar, with the Swiss FA press release listing the Newcastle defender as being unavailable due to an unspecified injury. 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

‘With you’…

In spirit only?

With no Big Joe you'd hope it's more than in spirit.

it'd be a big loss. but he hasn't looked quite at his imperious best lately has he? maybe still carrying a niggle. 

what would that mean - anderson in midfield, with longstaff playing the holding role? we have some central midfielders but we're so light in that position.