Sexy Eddie's The REAL United vs The Bald Fraud's Moonface-Free Manchester Team

Gemmill

So, planning ahead, in the unlikely event G-Dawg loses a game, who in Toontastic has the next smallest penis to take over the reigns?  All I know is that I'm way way waaaay down the pecking order. :shades:

I'll pack in at the end of the season, by which time we'll be looking forward to Champions League football next season. 

And you lot will spend the summer begging me to sign on for all of next season. 

That's how this plays out. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'll pack in at the end of the season, by which time we'll be looking forward to Champions League football next season. 

And you lot will spend the summer begging me to sign on for all of next season. 

That's how this plays out. 

Yes, nothing to fear. Not like you to make confident predictions that don’t come off.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, MrBass said:

So, planning ahead, in the unlikely event G-Dawg loses a game, who in Toontastic has the next smallest penis to take over the reigns?  All I know is that I'm way way waaaay down the pecking order. :shades:

:CT:

• Haha 4

Wonder what Erik Ten Fraud will complain about the goatee having bitch. If the useless cunt could grow hair he’d 100% have a bowl cut like Tim Krul the fucking freak. 

Isaks mad lads 3-0 win

• Haha 9

54 minutes ago, Howay said:

Wonder what Erik Ten Fraud will complain about the goatee having bitch. If the useless cunt could grow hair he’d 100% have a bowl cut like Tim Krul the fucking freak. 

Isaks mad lads 3-0 win

Unbelievable 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Isaks mad lads 3-0 win

Poor cycling lanes around the city centre so him and his tulip munching pals were inconvenienced 

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

taking forever for this match to come round mind.  :(

It’s bloody horrible. I detest International breaks, however I’ll probably enjoy them again in a few years when we have 4 or 5 of our players representing England.

I’ve had to get my football kicks by watching the All or Nothing documentary. (Spurs).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Edging?

"Edging involves sexual stimulation and stopping just before the point of orgasm. Edging aims to extend a person's sexual enjoyment for longer periods. It may also intensify the experience. It is possible to perform edging alone or with others"

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/what-is-edging

Hope that clears it up for ya

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4