Sexy Eddie's The REAL United vs The Bald Fraud's Moonface-Free Manchester Team

Gemmill

18 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

stick a pair of black rimmed glasses on him and he'd look uncannily like gary glitter.

the fucking bald dutch nonce cunt.

Sorry, I logged in on the wrong account 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Is there any evidence that this stat was a thing before around 9-48 pm on Weds 31st August 2022? :cuppa:

Sweet misleading scale on the graph. There's 5.8% between last and second equating to a difference of just over 5 min. Less than 4 min difference between us and Manure.

Must be tough when we've got a superior xG despite all of our 'delay' tactics.

But yeah we should probably pass the ball around sideways and backwards more because it's what the fans, the referees and everyone want. A slow paced game trying to break down resolute defense is a visual spectacle.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Maybe we can combine those scores together and get that 8-0.

Yes but I would prefer winning the next 8 1-0 with all the result of disputed VAR calls 🙂 

• Like 1

just after our 8th goes in tomorrow I want to see big dan burn run over to fernandes and pull his fucking repulsive portuguese head off complete with dangling spine and hold it aloft to each side of a baying crowd in a mortal kombat finish him stylee.

I hate these cunts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

11 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

just after our 8th goes in tomorrow I want to see big dan burn run over to fernandes and pull his fucking repulsive portuguese head off complete with dangling spine and hold it aloft to each side of a baying crowd in a mortal kombat finish him stylee.

I hate these cunts.

someone should pack a set of dwayne dibley-style comedy false teeth and put them in after scoring before celebrating in fernandes's face 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

I hate these cunts.

BD is back 🙂 

henry portrait of a serial killer horror GIF by Shudder

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, OTF said:

Sweet misleading scale on the graph. There's 5.8% between last and second equating to a difference of just over 5 min. Less than 4 min difference between us and Manure.

Must be tough when we've got a superior xG despite all of our 'delay' tactics.

But yeah we should probably pass the ball around sideways and backwards more because it's what the fans, the referees and everyone want. A slow paced game trying to break down resolute defense is a visual spectacle.

Was just thinking, this is the kind of graph I used to get students to look at during critical appraisal workshops. If I still did these I'd actually use it with the back context of what the bald Dutch cunt said. :)

Arguably the biggest game of the season now tomorrow. Win it and we go third, having played the same number of matches as ManU, still a game in hand over Spurs, and 8 points clear of Liverpool. In that scenario I think the balance of probability switches to us most likely getting top 4. I hope we get into these cunts faces from the off and fuck them up, the entitled southern bellend wankers. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 7

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

This is the sort of game ASM could get some joy though.  It's whether that ASM turns up or the one that wants to bum dragons does.

arguably his best game for us last we played these cunts at home, cracking goal too.

let's hope for a repeat.  

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Renton said:

Was just thinking, this is the kind of graph I used to get students to look at during critical appraisal workshops. If I still did these I'd actually use it with the back context of what the bald Dutch cunt said. :)

Arguably the biggest game of the season now tomorrow. Win it and we go third, having played the same number of matches as ManU, still a game in hand over Spurs, and 8 points clear of Liverpool. In that scenario I think the balance of probability switches to us most likely getting top 4. I hope we get into these cunts faces from the off and fuck them up, the entitled southern bellend wankers. 

eloquently put. lacks a bit of graphic violence though.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Almiron out and Gordon back. Wonder if he might start with Wilson, Isak and Gordon as the front three?

I think he’ll put big Joe out wide and let him link up and occasionally switch positions with Willock.

Murphy will probably keep his place too. He’s done nothing wrong since coming back into the side. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

He said in his presser that Almiron is out for another 4 weeks?

yeah. Gutted for him. We need someone else to start consistently chipping in with goals