EVEN THOUGH WE WERE THE BETTER SIDE

PURE HUMILITY, RESPECT, AND REALITY IN PRESS CONFERENCES

SOMETHING THESE DESPERATE CITY WANNABES COULD ONLY DREAM OF HAVING

EDDIE FOR THE WIN!

I'M STILL SHOUTING MAN

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The clip of their one shot on target. It could have been another 5-0 today. Their MOTM by a mile was their keeper 

:lol:
Bloke sounds like an Arab/Portugese/whatever version of the hypemen at the Hoppings, trying to part the charvas from their dole. 

• Haha 3

Wow, who could have predicted that when Rashford’s purple patch ended that Man United would struggle? Wow, who could have seen that coming? The Dutch Steve Jobs certainly did if you listen to the complete FUCKING BOLLOCKS that he’s firing out with.

Tell you what, there’s not a single team you could beat in this league that makes you as happy as beating Man United like. Especially now their manager is a proper cunt again. Could argue Ole is a cunt and you’d be right but he was never a proper manager 

• Haha 8

14 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I noticed Eddie having a sly dig in the Sky interview by saying something that I’ve forgot now. It was a dig though 

10 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Wow, who could have predicted that when Rashford’s purple patch ended that Man United would struggle? Wow, who could have seen that coming? The Dutch Steve Jobs certainly did if you listen to the complete FUCKING BOLLOCKS that he’s firing out with.

Tell you what, there’s not a single team you could beat in this league that makes you as happy as beating Man United like. Especially now their manager is a proper cunt again. Could argue Ole is a cunt and you’d be right but he was never a proper manager 

I hope you’ve got a day off work tomorrow :lol:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I noticed Eddie having a sly dig in the Sky interview by saying something that I’ve forgot now. It was a dig though 

That was it. They asked him about his subs and he fired out with “sometimes you make subs and it goes badly” :lol: 

• Haha 4

I view Ten Hag in the same way I view Pardew when he goes into full continental academic mode and puts his thick brimmed glasses on. Pair of fucking frauds. Seeing Steve McLaren next to him too btw :lol: you can imagine him giving it the “hey Errriiik we should… how you say, sub Dalot off no?”

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

I view Ten Hag in the same way I view Pardew when he goes into full continental academic mode and puts his thick brimmed glasses on. Pair of fucking frauds. Seeing Steve McLaren next to him too btw :lol: you can imagine him giving it the “hey Errriiik we should… how you say, sub Dalot off no?”

The McClaren point is very pertinent. Erik the Silly cunt thinks he’s going to topple Man City with that useless cunt as his assistant ffs :lol: 

• Haha 2

Sometimes it’s hard to appreciate during the game but bloody hell we absolutely battered these. 

That cup final couldn’t have came at a better time for them or a worse time for us but we’re on the up & other chances will come. 

Easy to forget just how young Willock is by the way…he’s some boy.

• Like 7

So happy and I am off for two weeks now so even better. I watched the game at home no alcohol but my celebration beating these twats was as if I had been on the piss. No alcohol required and it was great appreciating just how good we were without the beer fuelled perception.Just waiting for MOD to watch the highlights again.

• Like 2

Gutted I missed this, I fucking love it when we beat these twats.

It sounds like we completely dominated them and once again I'd like to suggest that some of these big clubs just don't fucking get that they can't rock up at SJP anymore and claim 3 points. The club is now a manifestation of what the city has always been - fucking formidable.

I don't know if we can get top 4 this season, but I do know that Spurs and Man Utd will both be fucking worried now.

Love this team - from the way we play, to how the manager carries himself, to the club's twitter account and Jacob Murphy ripping the piss out of our "betters". Everything about it is fully what this club should have always been about. :nufc:

• Like 5

I have to say that Howe got his tactics absolutely spot on today. White lads at the back to be sensible and black fellas up front for a bit of flair.

Maybe the bald bellend licker should listen to Ron Noades like wor Eddie does.

• Haha 3

Loved that we didn't sit back after the first goal and invite pressure. Kept up the intensity and kept probing for the second. Fact we've got quality subs now helps. Never really let them in the game. Passion me arse. They were absolutely outclassed in every respect from tactics to individual performances. They just oughta be grateful it wasn't another 7-0.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Man U are fucking dogshit. Makes the cup final all the more annoying. 

Necessary for our progression. Plus if there's a cup final to lose it's that one. Financially speaking it made next to no difference that we lost.

1 hour ago, ackas said:

They were so shit I hadn’t even noticed he was playing. 

Playing out the suspension he should have received a few weeks back in good faith on the pitch.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The McClaren point is very pertinent. Erik the Silly cunt thinks he’s going to topple Man City with that useless cunt as his assistant ffs :lol: 

Saw him making notes at one stage.  Looked like he had only just learned joined-up writing. :smile: