Sexy Eddie's The REAL United vs The Bald Fraud's Moonface-Free Manchester Team

Gemmill

Shearer not mincing his words about Southgate:

Instead of picking players who either aren't playing, or aren't performing, he needs to get himself to SJP to see some of the English lads that are playing there.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Shearer not mincing his words about Southgate:

Instead of picking players who either aren't playing, or aren't performing, he needs to get himself to SJP to see some of the English lads that are playing there.

What he meant to say was 'instead of picking his mates who keep his hoop clean and telling him he's ace at sudoko, he should fuck off and let someone with talent do the job otherwise he's gonna end up like Martinez' 

• Haha 3

Well what a fucking belter of a game that was. I tried to get a chorus of “you’ve seen United now fuck off home going”, but to no avail.

One of the best atmospheres in a while with constant singing that’s left my voice well and truly fucked.

Arrived in the ground about an hour early (east stand / Leazes corner) and rather than heading straight for the chicken nuggets, chips and curry sauce, decided to go walkabout and see who was being interviewed on the opposite touchline. ‘‘Twas Shola with his lovely big grin.

Walked a bit further and stood directly above the dugouts as our lads came out to warm up. Brilliant to see them so close up. Looked behind me and there was chicken nonce on one side and Caulkin on the other. Was just about to have a seat in the press seats with a spare sky sports mic, but got moved along by an eagle eyed steward.

Also had a weird toilet experience. Went for a slash and vape in the cubicle and was pissing like a racing horse. A very long time passed and I was still hearing the piss pound into the basin. Eventually curiosity got the better of me and I looked downwards to discover that the “noise” was actually the toilet leaking and I’d long finished :lol: 

Anyway, brilliant game, could have been 5 or 6, ASM did not disappoint and Eddie got everything right.

God, where we could have been if not for our wobble.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Well what a fucking belter of a game that was. I tried to get a chorus of “you’ve seen United now fuck off home going”, but to no avail.

One of the best atmospheres in a while with constant singing that’s left my voice well and truly fucked.

Arrived in the ground about an hour early (east stand / Leazes corner) and rather than heading straight for the chicken nuggets, chips and curry sauce, decided to go walkabout and see who was being interviewed on the opposite touchline. ‘‘Twas Shola with his lovely big grin.

Walked a bit further and stood directly above the dugouts as our lads came out to warm up. Brilliant to see them so close up. Looked behind me and there was chicken nonce on one side and Caulkin on the other. Was just about to have a seat in the press seats with a spare sky sports mic, but got moved along by an eagle eyed steward.

Also had a weird toilet experience. Went for a slash and vape in the cubicle and was pissing like a racing horse. A very long time passed and I was still hearing the piss pound into the basin. Eventually curiosity got the better of me and I looked downwards to discover that the “noise” was actually the toilet leaking and I’d long finished :lol: 

Anyway, brilliant game, could have been 5 or 6, ASM did not disappoint and Eddie got everything right.

Pissing into the toilet is mag behaviour.

• Haha 2

20230403_081421.thumb.jpg.0a89c90b834be6bc12f5d57e86f0ed5e.jpg

20230403_081442.thumb.jpg.c54d79194d275d2575da37b649f61b45.jpg

:lol:

Who makes his shoes, fucking Morphy Richards? He's got a pair of steam irons on his feet, the fucking helmet.

Also the less said about his baggy jodhpurs, the better.

• Haha 15

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

20230403_081421.thumb.jpg.0a89c90b834be6bc12f5d57e86f0ed5e.jpg

20230403_081442.thumb.jpg.c54d79194d275d2575da37b649f61b45.jpg

:lol:

Who makes his shoes, fucking Morphy Richards? He's got a pair of steam irons on his feet, the fucking helmet.

Also the less said about his baggy jodhpurs, the better.

I'm fucking crying 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

This seems to be causing the twitter fan base of the red mancs to go into meltdown

They think we did it because we beat them

Same with applauding the fans after the game

Fucking self obsessed wankers

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Didn't have personal bladder stream, used toilet's instead. 

• Haha 5

God! I hate that game, objectively we absolutely bossed it and were never in any real danger, but every time a red shirted bastard had the ball my head went "here's the goal", it's going to take a LONG time to get over that feeling of inevitable doom against certain teams !!! Even at 2-0 in the final minutes I couldn't even stop it !!!

Bottom line, we are definitively a really REALLY good team and how tremendous was it to have substitutions available that could actually change the game (if needed) without a likely drop off of performance.

Loved it (but also hated it).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1