Unai "Nee Baals" Emery's Beige Renaissance vs Eddie "Baals in a Wheelbarrow" Howe's UNSTOPPABLE Lunchtime Mags

Gemmill

They’ve played no-one but relegation dodgers (and Chelsea) since mid Feb when the lost to City and the Arse by a combined 7-3. 

they haven’t put any of those poorer teams away comprehensively, I reckon they are in for a rude awakening from Eddie’s rested mags. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

They’ve played no-one but relegation dodgers (and Chelsea) since mid Feb when the lost to City and the Arse by a combined 7-3. 

they haven’t put any of those poorer teams away comprehensively, I reckon they are in for a rude awakening from Eddie’s rested mags. 

We'll need to play like the second half not the first though 👍 

• Like 2

I think the shit first half against Brentford will motivate the team, but I do expect us to drop points in this one.

And that takes cajones to admit in the face of all this confidence.

1-1

I was concerned about this but it is undeniable that Villas good run largely involves no decent teams. And they have a hell of a run in.

Suspect they're higher than they should be based on that.. and would I say we can beat a midtable team away from home? I mean we've done it several times now...

They're also missing their pivotal DM and first choice Right Back. 

Since Emery took over, they're much improved, but our home form is ridiculous and their away form shouldn't be as good as it has been.