cds for the car

zico martin

Being the hipster guy that I am I've been predominantly buying vinyl to listen to my music,  however want to listen to some of it in my car I'm looking to drive back into the world of torrents to make CDs for the car.   I know i can really stream the albums via spotify (for example) but i do like cds to just play on repeat without my input.  hence the help i require is what are the best sites for this these days,  piratebay? and as its been so long can you remind me of the best software to use to burn the audio cds?

cheers guys :)

1 hour ago, zico martin said:

Being the hipster guy that I am I've been predominantly buying vinyl to listen to my music,  however want to listen to some of it in my car I'm looking to drive back into the world of torrents to make CDs for the car.   I know i can really stream the albums via spotify (for example) but i do like cds to just play on repeat without my input.  hence the help i require is what are the best sites for this these days,  piratebay? and as its been so long can you remind me of the best software to use to burn the audio cds?

Soulseek is still going strong, somehow. P2P and is class for the rarer stuff without relying on dodgy torrent sites 

Yeah, I'd say Soulseek too, especially now most people have pretty zippy internet speeds so you're not sat there for days waiting in a queue like sometimes used to be the case.

In terms of burning software, it should be built in to most players these days, I think. Windows Media Player definitely has a perfectly decent CD burn function.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, zico martin said:

Am I missing something? Can't you just put the Spotify album on repeat and play without your input?

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Am I missing something? Can't you just put the Spotify album on repeat and play without your input?

yes i meant just the starting the car and then the cd starting without any thought from me.  Yes i know it's a bit daft and i listen to spotify in my car all the time just like the idea of regressing a bit!

7 minutes ago, zico martin said:

yes i meant just the starting the car and then the cd starting without any thought from me.  Yes i know it's a bit daft and i listen to spotify in my car all the time just like the idea of regressing a bit!

I do not understand.

You gonna set up a turntable in the boot as well? 

Deviant behaviour this. 

• Haha 2