Eddie’s Rampant ThrobbingCocks vs Some Part-timers Headless Chickens…

Monkeys Fist

Everything I’ve seen or heard from any spurs fan or writer this week suggests Newcastle win. Here’s another example. Apparently the spurs crowd were booing Sanchez every time he touched the ball after his mistake led to a goal until the caretaker manager finally showed mercy and hooked him off

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Everything I’ve seen or heard from any spurs fan or writer this week suggests Newcastle win. Here’s another example. Apparently the spurs crowd were booing Sanchez every time he touched the ball after his mistake led to a goal until the caretaker manager finally showed mercy and hooked him off

I thought the same before the Villa match. Hopefully that was a blip. Win tomorrow and we have a 6 point cushion (7 really with our GD) and 7 games left 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I thought the same before the Villa match. Hopefully that was a blip. Win tomorrow and we have a 6 point cushion (7 really with our GD) and 7 games left 

6 games left for them. With ManU next game. 

Every logical thought process I possess points to a comfortable home win. But football doesn't always work like that. I'll be nervous tomorrow, that's for sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

As long as we don't get beat, we'll remain on track for CL. Get beat and things get spicy.

Get beat and its squeaky bum time

• Like 1

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

I can’t see nothing but a home defeat. Soz 

That's the spirit. Mr contrary predicts a home defeat, to be contrary. I feel more confident than ever now. :nufc:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

DFF5E5A7-DB1D-467E-B29E-F1ADDB41C501.jpeg

Objectively, thus is a much better team than Spurs imo, with home advantage and on a fantastic run of form (excluding last week's, ahem, blip). 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I can’t see nothing but a home defeat. Soz 

25 minutes ago, Renton said:

That's the spirit. Mr contrary predicts a home defeat, to be contrary. I feel more confident than ever now. :nufc:

I think he’s predicted a home win without realising. :lol:

• Haha 1