Eddie’s Rampant ThrobbingCocks vs Some Part-timers Headless Chickens…

Monkeys Fist

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Rose and Dyer are such natural orators. You can see why Sky wanted them on for this one.

"Listen Gemmill, can you be more pacific, err, spa-siff-ic I mean?"

5a803d2e1d79cde640000001jpg.jpg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Eric Dier as half of a defensive two. Now, that’s good gravy. Would have liked to see Almiron in but he mustn’t be fully fit 

He seems to be the middle of a back three. Every time I've seen him he's been turboshit. Cut out the supply to Kane and Son, then I can't see much beyond a turkey shoot for us.

Screenshot_20230423_133537_Scores.thumb.jpg.655f0d26a3d47b2605ac81b071ac284e.jpg

Edited by Renton

29 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

DFF5E5A7-DB1D-467E-B29E-F1ADDB41C501.jpeg

it’s a solid, energetic line up. Not a lot of pace in it other than Isak though. I would have liked to have seen Miggy start. Maybe Targett too tbh  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

He seems to be the middle of a back three. Every time I've seen him he's been turboshit. Cut out the supply to Kane and Son, then I can't see much beyond a turkey shoot for us.

Screenshot_20230423_133537_Scores.thumb.jpg.655f0d26a3d47b2605ac81b071ac284e.jpg

Inassumed this Sarr fellow was a midfielder and it was 4-3-3 :lol: Ah well, could definitely have done with Almiron against Perisic. Hopefully Murphy can get a run on him and burn him

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Think they're going 4-3-3 if their fans on twitter are right. They seem buoyed by the move to a back 4. Hopefully they're very wrong.

• Like 1

I'm nervous because it's getting to the serious end of the season. Such an important game for both sides, win it and we're surely not getting caught by these when you look at the fixtures they've got. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1