Eddie’s Rampant ThrobbingCocks vs Some Part-timers Headless Chickens…

Monkeys Fist

Murphy's turn around has been nothing sort of sensational. And his goal celebration was magic. Imagine him shithousing in the Nou Camp or San Siro next season ? 😀

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Murphy's turn around has been nothing sort of sensational. And his goal celebration was magic. Imagine him shithousing in the Nou Camp or San Siro next season ? 😀

This is one of the reasons I’m actually really fucking excited about what’s coming under Howe. 
He’s not just turned around one underperforming player, he’s done it to an entire squad, in less than a full season. 

He’s not a world beating manager, yet*, but he’s a fucking incredible coach. 

*I have no doubt whatsoever that he will become one, very quickly. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

189CF6B9-86AD-4D20-BE4A-85740F0432F4.jpeg

• Haha 10

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

This looks like a care home has a whole section all to themselves at SJP :lol: 

:lol: Silly awld cunt. Probably didn't see the rest of the game as feel asleep :lol: 

• Haha 3

Just now, wykikitoon said:

:lol: Silly awld cunt. Probably didn't see the rest of the game as feel asleep :lol: 

That’s really no way to talk to Paddocklad, I’m disappointed to see this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Murphy’s face after his absolute Fanny ripper of a third has pretty much been my exact face all season. Complete disbelief at what I’m seeing from a Newcastle United side. What I fucking love about this lot, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen it from us, is, when we smell blood, that’s it. We go for the jugular and don’t stop. Some days we do it and only get a couple of goals like Man U. Other days, it’s like this and chaps, as the better players come in, these days are going to be more and more commonplace. Fucking strap in

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

how many times do you walk out of a football ground disappointed you've only scored 6?

how many times at 5-0 up do you think the atmosphere has actually gone a bit flat?

profound this was mind, actually a bit gutted we didn't hit double figures and record some kind of top.flight record victory!

ah well, maybe at goodison next week?

:lol:

• Haha 6

This was a great day like. I really enjoyed this one.

I remember a few years back, think when Rafa had just taken over, a Spurs fan came on here and started ripping into us ahead of the game. We won 5-1 or something despite having just been relegated the day before. Strangely he didn't come back post-match.

I imagine he's on suicide watch at the moment :lol:

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I wonder what that big tongued cunt Kane is thinking tonight. 

“how many calories are there in a regular crayon”

• Haha 9

Well I picked a good match to go to. 

I absolutely couldn’t believe what I was seeing, genuinely mind blowing stuff. 

5 nil after 20 minutes and after that we played a training game. :lol: 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

ps.....

tottenham man,  one of the 'big 6'?

ficking laughable, every cunt who's ever hyped them up to be so, should be squirming with fucking embarrassment.

It’s always been a bit of a joke them being included in that tbh, they barely ever threatened to win any cups during the time they’ve had and now that time is over - today was a clear power shift imo that’s the double over them this season and it’s hard to see it improving for them whereas we will go from strength to strength. I’ve fucking hated the years these bastards were lauded as something better than us after Souness ended our spell as a European challenging side, for me proper business is restored dorks like these, the mackems and Everton are now firmly beneath us. Maybe they’ll get perennial loser Pochettino back, or he might go to those sad sacks chelsea, either way who fucking cares? We’ve got Eddie. 

• Like 2