Eddie’s Rampant ThrobbingCocks vs Some Part-timers Headless Chickens…

Monkeys Fist

I've had talk sport on most of the day and only one or two poeple have said Newcastle were very good/brilliant........most just kept banging on how bad Spurs were almost saying we we just average,we were always going to give someone a good hiding and Spurs drew the short straw

• Like 3

I think it's good for us if the pervading view is that it was all about Spurs being terrible - 7 teams thinking we're not that great will find out the hard way. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

if Man United win the FA Cup Ten Nonce should win manager of the year!

I love how there's no pretence of any kind of clever puns any more :lol:

• Haha 8

45 minutes ago, Rosco said:

I've had talk sport on most of the day and only one or two poeple have said Newcastle were very good/brilliant........most just kept banging on how bad Spurs were almost saying we we just average,we were always going to give someone a good hiding and Spurs drew the short straw

Aye, I noticed Darren Bent making the point about how good we were and no matter who the opposition were we’d have scored a bag full.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Rosco said:

What did the two cunts who are like a reaaaaaaaaalllly shit episode of On the Buses like? 

• Haha 2

:lol: They were bad but we were fucking quality, some of those passes would have caught any defence in the world out, combined with the touches and pace Joelinton and Isak showed and they were basically unstoppable. Tottenham were poor, as we were last week but that didn’t stop a collective wankfest about how amazing Villa were despite us visibly being knackered after three away trips. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What an absolutely ridiculous performance and result this is. I literally couldn't believe me eyes as they goals kept going on. Insane stuff from the lads. 

What I really came on to say though was before anyone claims to be the lucky charm (not having read most of the thread) , it was me. I was on a flight to Mecca (holy pilgrimage no less) and caught the game at the end of a 12 hour flight. 

20230425_035901.jpg.5414e72f28c0bdcff841667a66a1ae74.jpg

An unreal first 20 minutes, made completely surreal on a flight. There were a few stares from nearby passengers as I struggled to keep my voice down. 

Anyway the point is, you all know who to buy a ticket the next time you feel like another one of these games. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Dude, you put the wrong emoji.

Listening to TalkSport.  I like Goldstein and Bent as they talk sense.  But today Goldtsein must be pissed.  He keeps saying Spurs have a chance for Top 4 and if Man United win the FA Cup Ten Nonce should win manager of the year!  Thankfully on the latter Bent said it should be Howe all day ling. 

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

🤣 🤣 🤣 

Oh fuck. Wykiki's fallen off the wagon and back on the talk sport 🙁 

warning star trek GIF by Anthony Antonellis

• Haha 7

20 hours ago, LondonBlue said:

we're not going in for rice. popular rumours are bellingham, gabri veiga and mateo kovacic (if he can be got at a chelsea ffp balancing price).

gundos contract is up. if he thinks his body can take another year in the premier league he'll likely extend. if not he may end up at barca.

bernado silva might end up at barca or psg. he's been itching for a move to barca since he got here. he likes the club but not the weather.

Laporte and Walker would be let go for an acceptable price too.

we like some brighton players but it would probably cheaper to buy the club

sounds like real madrid have beaten us to Gabri Veiga. Never wanted him anyway 🤥

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

What an absolutely ridiculous performance and result this is. I literally couldn't believe me eyes as they goals kept going on. Insane stuff from the lads. 

What I really came on to say though was before anyone claims to be the lucky charm (not having read most of the thread) , it was me. I was on a flight to Mecca (holy pilgrimage no less) and caught the game at the end of a 12 hour flight. 

20230425_035901.jpg.5414e72f28c0bdcff841667a66a1ae74.jpg

An unreal first 20 minutes, made completely surreal on a flight. There were a few stares from nearby passengers as I struggled to keep my voice down. 

Anyway the point is, you all know who to buy a ticket the next time you feel like another one of these games. 

My telly's bigger than yours.

image.thumb.png.105dfded4c0b7546d40f40450e1001a9.png

Pity it's unbranded and looks like it came from the middle aisle of Aldi. Fanks Mike. 

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

Hah. Just noticed my photo coincides almost exactly with aimaad's, only 1 second out, players in the exact same position. What are the chances of that?  

About 100-1

• Haha 2