Eddie’s Rampant ThrobbingCocks vs Some Part-timers Headless Chickens…

Monkeys Fist

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

are they as bad as their fans in the comments seem to think they are? :lol:

Their message board is also pessimistic.

Here’s something am sure we can get behind on Sunday lunchtime…sadly am not travelling due to MY BROTHERS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS HASTILY ARRANGED FUCKIN SECOND STAG DO OF HIS LIFE NEXT SATURDAY AT OF ALL PLACES KELSO CUNTING RUGBY CLUB THE INCONSIDERATE FUCKER. HES NOT ASKED ME TO BE BEST MAN FOR THE SECOND TIME EITHER, I THINK HE KNOWS WHAT THE ANSWER WOULD’VE BEEN 🖕🏻… to be fair, that does allow me the scant consolation of being at the Southampton game next Sunday :cuppa: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

These are a threat and we need to be on our game.  They aren't gonna be a roll over.  They beat Brighton, albeit piss take VAR.  But they're not losing week in week out.

If they get the ball to Kane the dirty bastard is always a threat. Our recent slow starts need to become a thing of the past pronto :good: 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

These are a threat and we need to be on our game.  They aren't gonna be a roll over.  They beat Brighton, albeit piss take VAR.  But they're not losing week in week out.

I'm not making the same mistake I made with Villa, but....

These are shite.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

are they as bad as their fans in the comments seem to think they are? :lol:

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Their message board is also pessimistic.

Gaffer is a Yorkshire Spuds fan, I’ve had his life this week. :lol:
To the tune of “ I’m Getting Married in the Morning”…

” You’re getting dry-raped at the weekend”. 

He accepts his fate. 

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Gaffer is a Yorkshire Spuds fan, I’ve had his life this week. :lol:
To the tune of “ I’m Getting Married in the Morning”…

” You’re getting dry-raped at the weekend”. 

He accepts his fate. 

How the fuck does that work? 

As shit as they've been on occasions they've got danger in Kane and Son plus Kane's 'benefit of the doubt' free card he gets from the refs. We need to be on it and not start like the last couple games or we're in trouble, start well and hopefully these will collapse like a pack of cards©. If I was a betting man, (I'm not) I'd say our chastening defeat at Villa combined with this important game at home to put it right plus them being fragile in confidence gives us the better chance, a higher XCh if you prefer? It's sky's only PL game that day so funny it's a two o'clock KO? How they going to fill the time in when they haven't got a later game to concentrate on and show us various players and manager's entering a stadium while our game's playing? :unsure2:

©Joe Harvey

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

As shit as they've been on occasions they've got danger in Kane and Son plus Kane's 'benefit of the doubt' free card he gets from the refs. We need to be on it and not start like the last couple games or we're in trouble, start well and hopefully these will collapse like a pack of cards©. If I was a betting man, (I'm not) I'd say our chastening defeat at Villa combined with this important game at home to put it right plus them being fragile in confidence gives us the better chance, a higher XCh if you prefer? It's sky's only PL game that day so funny it's a two o'clock KO? How they going to fill the time in when they haven't got a later game to concentrate on and show us various players and manager's entering a stadium while our game's playing? :unsure2:

©Joe Harvey

i'm sure they'll still contrive a way to talk about man u or liverpool

• Like 4

2020955093_KellyCates.jpg.b0a05cae8231bf135311ba6bc746ed76.jpg

Kelly: So Gary, a win today and surely Newcastle are finishing in the top four?

Gary: Well, I've said all season, I don't think Newcastle can sustain their current position. If we take a look at "United's" form coupled with the shine on Ten Hag's bonce it shows that they've got 3rd place all sown up. Don't rule out Liverpool either, they won their last game and won it convincingly so they're now clearly back to their best, wouldn't you agree Jamie?

Jamie: Oh absholutely! Letsh look at this 30 minute VT of how great Liverpool are and don't forget Kelly, if either Liverpool or Man United are struggling in a game, they've always got VAR to help them out. Newcashtle just simply don't have that luxury.

• Haha 10

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm sure they'll still contrive a way to talk about man u or liverpool

'Welcome to Super Sunday. We've a massive clash in the battle for top four and a champions league place between just Newcastle and Spurs. So Gary, what went wrong in Seville on Thursday night for United? Take your time by the way, no rush we'll be doing a deep dive into the United defeat and the fall out so feel free to ramble on about it, just try and finish by the time Tyler does his 'And it's live' dirge. for the start of the........ who's playing again?...... Oh yeah, just Newcastle versus Spurs.'

david-jones.jpg?width=1200&auto=webp&qua

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

How the fuck does that work? 

I asked him ages ago and it’s his Dad, pwopa nawty wideboy frum Seven Sisters Road. 

Also, his only other option was Leeds, so fair enough :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I asked him ages ago and it’s his Dad, pwopa nawty wideboy frum Seven Sisters Road. 

Also, his only other option was Leeds, so fair enough :lol:

The only legitimate reason. Every lad in school who supported Liverpool or Everton, or Barnsley (yeah there was one) got a pass because it was their dad's fault. But the lads who chose to support Man Utd? Fuck those kids.

• Like 1