Paul Gascoigne- This Charming Man

Tooj

Comparing Hitler to Gazza, he'll be suggesting we should have signed Chris Sutton next :icon_lol:

102442[/snapback]

He'll be claiming he wasn't boasting about how he was gonna shag Mags next :(

102446[/snapback]

:D already proved that it was in fact mags who was trying to get into my pants, i notice mags and gol have gone strangely quiet on the subject since mags pms were posted :up:

102514[/snapback]

Has she??

Or has she just decided to keep it away from the forum? :up:

Jilted tbh.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wor lass (a nurse) occasionally has to give the bad news like although it's normally a doctor I think.

102578[/snapback]

J69 is a soopanurse though - goes to all the resuscitations! :icon_lol:

Comparing Hitler to Gazza, he'll be suggesting we should have signed Chris Sutton next :icon_lol:

102442[/snapback]

102446[/snapback]

:yes already proved that it was in fact mags who was trying to get into my pants, i notice mags and gol have gone strangely quiet on the subject since mags pms were posted :up:

102514[/snapback]

Has she??

Or has she just decided to keep it away from the forum? :D

Jilted tbh.

102622[/snapback]

If she is keeping it away from the forums its only so she cant be bombed out about her lies again :up: feel free to look the thread up and give it a read for yourself. one way traffic. . . . maybe with beer goggles on but not gona happen with me ;)

102442[/snapback]

102446[/snapback]

:yes already proved that it was in fact mags who was trying to get into my pants, i notice mags and gol have gone strangely quiet on the subject since mags pms were posted :up:

102514[/snapback]

Has she??

Or has she just decided to keep it away from the forum? :D

Jilted tbh.

102622[/snapback]

If she is keeping it away from the forums its only so she cant be bombed out about her lies again :up: feel free to look the thread up and give it a read for yourself. one way traffic. . . . maybe with beer goggles on but not gona happen with me ;)

102626[/snapback]

I must have missed all this..can someone post he link?

Wor lass (a nurse) occasionally has to give the bad news like although it's normally a doctor I think.

102578[/snapback]

I can't help thinking if J69 was delivering bad news to an alcoholic/smoker/drug user/fat person etc it would be followed by a "serves you right".

He'd better watch his temper in the teaching profession too. :icon_lol:

102581[/snapback]

Id like too in some cases but i do have a bit more compassion than that. Our Head consultant however. . . . his diagnosis for anyone with a bad hip/knee/ankle is usually 'you're obese' , and he tells them to their faces too :(

102586[/snapback]

Consultants have to be arrogant, it's the law.

102589[/snapback]

The one I was with in theatre today isn't too bad. He got all embarrassed when a patient praised him on a ward round. And he let me hold/cut/staple things, wheras the other surgeons I've come across just ignore us.