Dyche’s Desperate Dirtbags vs. Howe’s “We Only Need 45 Minutes” Dibnah Demolition Doyens. Thu, 27 Apr 19:45

Monkeys Fist

• Monkeys Fist changed the title to Dyche’s Desperate Dirtbags vs. Howe’s “We Only Need 45 Minutes” Dibnah Demolition Doyens. Thu, 27 Apr 19:45

Looking on an Everton forum they are confident of a win on Thursday after a battling display to grab a 1-0 win last season against the following team......I'm looking forward to this game, I hope we give them a fucking good hiding

Dubravka
Krafth
Schar
Burn
Targett
Willock
Joelinton
Guimaraes
Wood
Fraser
Almiron

Edited by Rosco
  • Like 1

They’re essentially mackems, of the scouse sub species but equally as thick and fucking inbred. Hope we fucking demolish them and get them out this division once and for all. Less scousers is better for the PL, and these fraudulent cunts have been pretending they’re of importance for years. Them and mr Brexit breath can fuck right off, I expect to see Tindall hitting a double biceps pose as Mr disc beard bastard is kicking off after a 3-0 win for the toon. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 6

We tend to do alright against Dyche’s side and I actually think they’re worse now than they were this time last year by virtue of us stealing the one player who gave them a bit of bite and spark. Hopefully they rush back Calvert-Lewin way before he’s ready as well so I’m plumping for a 2-0 win

Hope Eddie and the players remember last season's game where we had the beating of them but didn't punish them and let them grow into the game where their desperate tackling and fouling paid off. No fucking about this time. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

This photo plastered all over the training ground ought to do it.

maxresdefault.jpg

:lol:

I'd almost forgotten that, that also helped them massively as it got the crowd hot and bothered, broke up the play when we looked pretty comfortable against them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

I'd almost forgotten that, that also helped them massively as it got the crowd hot and bothered, broke up the play when we looked pretty comfortable against them.

Yeah, that's right. That fucking virgin spenk fucked up that game for us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1