Dyche’s Desperate Dirtbags vs. Howe’s “We Only Need 45 Minutes” Dibnah Demolition Doyens. Thu, 27 Apr 19:45

Monkeys Fist

I expect Eddie Howe will have Gordon on the bench and only bring him on when we're coasting to a 3-0 win with 5 mins left and he can smash a fourth goal in the home end.

No way should he start as Everton players and fans will target him and I'm not sure he could handle it without losing his rag........just as I expect our fans to give Rex a hard time 

t rex GIF

Edited by Rosco
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Howay said:

They’re essentially mackems, of the scouse sub species but equally as thick and fucking inbred. Hope we fucking demolish them and get them out this division once and for all. Less scousers is better for the PL, and these fraudulent cunts have been pretending they’re of importance for years. Them and mr Brexit breath can fuck right off, I expect to see Tindall hitting a double biceps pose as Mr disc beard bastard is kicking off after a 3-0 win for the toon. 

I see Howay is famous in the blue mackems circles 😂

• Haha 15

The second time I went to goodison I didn't have a ticket and had to sit roughly where the away fans are now, I was spoilt for choice as apart from the entire end behind the goal being sold out to our fans the rest of the ground, including where I was, was almost half full. 25,000 including at least four thousand of us on a Saturday afternoon in the PL but let's talk about a less than full away end a decade into Ashley's tenure on a midweek game. Let's also not bother mentioning their away ends up here that haven't been sell outs during midweek. Strange bunch at times these. Amnesia FC.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The second time I went to goodison I didn't have a ticket and had to sit roughly where the away fans are now, I was spoilt for choice as apart from the entire end behind the goal being sold out to our fans the rest of the ground, including where I was, was almost half full. 25,000 including at least four thousand of us on a Saturday afternoon in the PL but let's talk about a less than full away end a decade into Ashley's tenure on a midweek game. Let's also not bother mentioning their away ends up here that haven't been sell outs during midweek. Strange bunch at times these. Amnesia FC.

When I went on my own and sat in the top tier of their main stand and saw us lose 4-0 it was either December or January of 84/85 - the year they won the league. 

I know the 80s were different but there were no problems buying a ticket on the gate and it wasn't full. 

• Like 2

The year before they won the league their attendances were pitiful for a supposedly big club. Low crowds were across the board but they're so big and historical I would've thought they should've had a few more in than they did. Maybe they're just full of shit or young'uns laying claim to a decent team they weren't even born to see.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I see Howay is famous in the blue mackems circles 😂

:lol: :lol: Class, they can pin it up on the wall if they want the fact their players don’t give a flying fuck about their shite irrelevant club is half their problem. It’ll probably demotivate them even more knowing that’s the external perception of them.

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: :lol: Class, they can pin it up on the wall if they want the fact their players don’t give a flying fuck about their shite irrelevant club is half their problem. It’ll probably demotivate them even more knowing that’s the external perception of them.

Dyche waddles in to the changing room, slaps a copy of your post on the wall, and says

” Hands up if you’d like to read this out to the lads?”…

World-Cup-Quarter-Final-Sweden-vs-Englan

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

The year before they won the league their attendances were pitiful for a supposedly big club. Low crowds were across the board but they're so big and historical I would've thought they should've had a few more in than they did. Maybe they're just full of shit or young'uns laying claim to a decent team they weren't even born to see.

Yeah 1984, we got bigger crowds than them that season from the division below… and they won the fuckin cup that year :lol: 

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/league/newu.htm

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/league/ever.htm

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah 1984, we got bigger crowds than them that season from the division below… and they won the fuckin cup that year :lol: 

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/league/newu.htm

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/league/ever.htm

A ten thousand difference between a club in seventh place in the first division compared to a club 3rd in division two may seem a lot now but was probably the equivalent of a twenty thousand difference back then. As PL says, they won the fucking cup and were on the up winning the league the next year. And before anyone states that one club city bollocks, I think it was also PL who said that the population of Merseyside is roughly the same as the population of Tyne & Wear who also have two clubs, but with a far longer lean period behind them than the Merseyside lot. 

• Like 3

:lol: I noticed they’re saying how they compare to how they’ve stuck with their side whereas we supposedly abandoned ours? They fucking laid out road blocks like it was Kandahar province and threatened their own players, with at least one of them since citing it as a main driver for him leaving. What a brilliant support :lol:

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I noticed they’re saying how they compare to how they’ve stuck with their side whereas we supposedly abandoned ours? They fucking laid out road blocks like it was Kandahar province and threatened their own players, with at least one of them since citing it as a main driver for him leaving. What a brilliant support :lol:

One of the times I went that I've mentioned, 25,000 there including one end of the ground being us in the shiny new premier league but they were in a massive huff as I think the realisation that their mid 80s glory days were well and truly over must've kicked in and Mike Walker was their manager. They did somehow win the cup a year later but that was a pure anomaly, they were shite and they knew it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Howay said:

Yup, most loyal fans around. And all Mensa members too.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

If Schar is out what would you do?  IMO Targett at LB and Burn in at CB.  Would rather have that than Lascelles in.

We've not really seen the Eddie'd Lascelles, so am fine with him starting and he at least is a proper threat on goal from a corner unlike the rest of our "giants".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1