Dyche’s Desperate Dirtbags vs. Howe’s “We Only Need 45 Minutes” Dibnah Demolition Doyens. Thu, 27 Apr 19:45

Monkeys Fist

I'm going to get so spoiled by us being class that next season I'll be writing letters after wins like this to Howe, complaining about him ruining my clean sheets in Fantasy Football. It was easy to think, for me at least, that players like Joelinton and Willock were merely great athletes working hard for the team, but they've both proven that they're quality and are in no way one dimensional. It's going to be tough for Howe to bring in players that will outperform them when he starts looking over his transfer list for the summer. I say that because surely the idea is to bring players in who will improve the first 11. Nice to see Ashworth looking very smug in the crowd, when were four up I think it was. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 3

Oh, I nearly forgot. Isak is fucking obscene 😂 Point me towards a player in the league with better close control. That was literally prime Hazard what he did tonight. To see Willock's assist against Spuds and now this tonight off Isak, we're being spoiled rotten. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:nufc:

Fuw-Bevi-Xs-AIh-WGx.jpg

If you’d asked me before the season started, 

“ Which sides changing rooms look like a derelict office from the 1980s?”

I’d have said “Everton”. 

• Haha 9

Just now, NJS said:

He did try and stop Iwobi by wrestling him from behind like 

My initial thought was that Target had been fouled. I then thought the ref had thought he went down too easily then the card came. I wasn't sure if the card was for the interaction there or I missed something just beforehand. 

14 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If you’d asked me before the season started, 

“ Which sides changing rooms look like a derelict office from the 1980s?”

I’d have said “Everton”. 

Who punched a hole in the ceiling 😃

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I’m guessing sticking Howay’s post on the dressing room wall didn’t work 

:lol: :lol:

Well it's all been said on here, how fucking special is this Isak? Good players aall ower the shop but this kid is the real deal. Anyway, sorry to spoil the good mood but I just put sky sports news on to watch the goals and one of their main stories is some rehashed bollocks about the Saudi ownership where in an interview with villa's chairman he says they've broken no rules so that's some pretty serious story after Man U throw away a two goal lead and we win 4-1. Also had two journalists on, one reckoned Howe might have a shout for manager of the year but it could depend just how far O'Neill takes Bournemouth up the table this season. :lol: :lol: #Rattled

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Isak on the left of a front 3 and Wilson in the middle. Howe has to give that a go, he's fucking unreal.

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

I forgive you. :lol: 

Isak showing Maxi how it’s done.

R420CXs.jpg

Why would you want to weaken the team like that? completely not required. He's best through the middle where he can drop deep and interchange with the widemen at will.

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer
  • Haha 3

@Dr Gloom you'll like this:

614645586_Screenshot_20230428_095840_OptusSport.jpg.83581325de1aa261001d15c888e754cf.jpg

.....but back in reality it's actually referring to the Che Adam's Southampton offside (based on the direction his foot was pointed) for the would-be 89th minute equaliser because the offside given in our game against DCL was so fucking obvious it's not even mentioned in the ten plus paragraphs about our win.

Proud The Karate Kid GIF

• Haha 4

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Scouse mackem cunts. They were fucking vile all game, trying to injure our players constantly with Marriner doing fuck all. Absolute fucking stone wall penalty for the foul on Longstaff somehow not called. As poor as we were first half once Almiron and Targett come off we were a different side, Isak is absolutely brilliant. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Scouse mackem cunts. They were fucking vile all game, trying to injure our players constantly with Marriner doing fuck all. Absolute fucking stone wall penalty for the foul on Longstaff somehow not called. As poor as we were first half once Almiron and Targett come off we were a different side, Isak is absolutely brilliant. 

@Howay You'll be pleased to know that you've gone properly viral. My Everton supporting mate (also in Aus) humbly accepted the result so long as I didn’t accuse him of being a wannabe scouse mackem.

• Haha 2