Dyche’s Desperate Dirtbags vs. Howe’s “We Only Need 45 Minutes” Dibnah Demolition Doyens. Thu, 27 Apr 19:45

Monkeys Fist

8 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

I reckon Everton are going down. 

still only two points from safety. tbf to them they worked hard, they’re playing for gravel throat but just lack quality. Looks like it’s three from five down after Bournemouth won

Edited by Dr Gloom

Apparently because it came off someone's elbow, he won't get an assist for that. Ludicrous.

Amazing stuff from the lads. We are in the champions league man, it's fucking done. We are fucking back.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OTF said:

Too late in the season to stay up on effort alone.

It depends who you’re playing.

The problem from Everton is that only for DCL we could have played without a goalkeeper.

• Like 1

Just now, GrahamTaylor5 said:

So, I had to leave my TV on 58 minutes to go and collect my son from cadets. Some people would be really bitter and twisted about missing the remaining 4 goals. I am one of those people. 

Court martial him. He's got to learn.

• Haha 4

Just loving the confidence in this team and the belief.

champions league here we come and with some decent investment on 2 or 3 quality players we could do some serious damage there as well.

As for the scouse mackens , Enjoy mid table in the second division next season, bye, maybe one day you'll be back,,maybe!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

So, I had to leave my TV on 58 minutes to go and collect my son from cadets. Some people would be really bitter and twisted about missing the remaining 4 goals. I am one of those people. 

mate, I got stuck in traffic in a fucking garden centre and missed the first half against spuds, my son kept txting me the score and i thought he was winding me up

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Toonpack said:

I don't recall ever seeing Henry do what Isak did tonight, we've signed someone very very special.

I already thought he was mint, but I had no idea he had absolutely scandalous shit like that in his locker.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, john said:

mate, I got stuck in traffic in a fucking garden centre and missed the first half against spuds, my son kept txting me the score and i thought he was winding me up

Unlucky Alf off the fast show you mate. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I don't recall ever seeing Henry do what Isak did tonight, we've signed someone very very special.

And he's been mugged off by the Premier Fantasy League as they haven't credited him with the assist the cunts.

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Howe sounds like he's maybe warming to Isak on the left. How could you not after tonight?

Sounds like he’s maybe thinking about it for next season rather than this one.