Dyche’s Desperate Dirtbags vs. Howe’s “We Only Need 45 Minutes” Dibnah Demolition Doyens. Thu, 27 Apr 19:45

Monkeys Fist

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Lads I know you've all waited very patiently for this.  Well, here are some sexy stats for you.  These seemed like stats that might indicate who their DANGER DUDES are.  Red = DANGER!  Green = WHATEVER MATE.

image.png.80c8c411d25b1c7f7fc20543bcae1682.png

GCA = Goal Creating Actions

SCA = Shot Creating Actions

Dwight McNeil turning up as one of their DANGER MEN. 

This is anyone in their squad who's played > 450 minutes.  Ellis Sims was turning up with some insane figures so this filters that prick out. 

This is the equivalent for our sexier and significantly more dangerous men. 

image.png.f65a032b86c08b22f303a19ff3524ea6.png

YOU'RE ALL VERY WELCOME!

Thanks Thank You GIF by MyPetHippoProductions

• Haha 2

Annoying for my fantasy football given I have Isak 😂 But I think I'll survive as long as we win, and Wilson is in great form with something to prove. And the kind of form Isak's in he's pretty likely to come on and score in any case. It will be interesting to see how Targett performs having not started for so long. Hopefully he can link up with Willock and Big Joe on that left side to good effect. 

Edited by Polarboy

9 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Interesting decisions. You can only assume it's to manage Isak's game time

Might think Wilson’s a bit more suited a more physical contest too with Isak a better option off the bench 

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He'll be back in on Sunday. Plus he seems like the kind of kid who will understand.

Totally, seems like he's got his heed screwed on.  Plus he can come on, score, rip into TRex and get him sent off.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Totally, seems like he's got his heed screwed on.  Plus he can come on, score, rip into TRex and get him sent off.

I’d be telling him and Lascelles not to bother going to the bench tonight and putting them on full wind up duties on the touchline.

• Haha 4

Not to worry lads. I am travelling again, bus this time but it should still be enough for a 3 goal victory or something. 

May not have enough time to say hello to Yasir but I'll be sure to drop him message to say enough with the McTominay nonsense. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Not to worry lads. I am travelling again, bus this time but it should still be enough for a 3 goal victory or something. 

May not have enough time to say hello to Yasir but I'll be sure to drop him message to say enough with the McTominay nonsense. 

How was the cube?  Is it worth a visit?  

• Haha 1