Howe’s Hawker Hurricane Goal Machines vs. Selles’ Sputtering Spitfire Spunkbubbles.

Monkeys Fist

I've done my part again for you ungrateful bastids. Another journey to visit family in Pakistan and although I've arrived a couple of hours before the game starts, I've decided it still counts. You're welcome. 

Bow Thank You GIF by Out of Office

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

I've done my part again for you ungrateful bastids. Another journey to visit family in Pakistan and although I've arrived a couple of hours before the game starts, I've decided it still counts. You're welcome. 

Bow Thank You GIF by Out of Office

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Since we're doing this, currently travelling on the metro the scary way. I gave HTHM a wave at Wallsend. Can anyone guess this station?

Screenshot_20230430_124056_Photos.thumb.jpg.d78058df0749bdffa06719c4b2fcb9a7.jpg

Is it Peter Withe? 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Since we're doing this, currently travelling on the metro the scary way. I gave HTHM a wave at Wallsend. Can anyone guess this station?

Screenshot_20230430_124056_Photos.thumb.jpg.d78058df0749bdffa06719c4b2fcb9a7.jpg

:lol: If HTHM is meant to be me you should've waved here not Wallsend. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Happy with that. Just need someone to do Sean’s stuff. I have no real idea what it is, but it’s obviously very good :lol: 

He usually does it when you’ve nipped for a piss. 

• Haha 2

Longstaff provides a lot of balance and shape to our midfield, it's going to be tough for this lineup to do that, a lot on Willock to be that man I feel as Joelinton plays everywhere and Murphy and Gordon don't have the defensive instincts.

• Like 1

Waugh says there are "reports Longstaff could miss the run-in".

He'd definitely be a miss, although the way the club bullshits about injuries, he's just as likely to be back next week.

• Like 1